Any Big Brother watchers here....

What do you guys think of the older dude Cliff so far? Think he has done pretty well thus far. Usually the older people get voted out very early for some reason. Which I don't understand that, if I were a younger guy I wouldn't consider the older ones too big of a target,as far as the physical part of the game is concerned anyway.

Only thing I've never liked about the show is the people that get up there crying like a little B word and they haven't even been there a few days yet. Anyways, just seeing if any of you are watching it and what your thoughts are so far this season.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

I watch all of it. I love my trash TV. Anyway, I think Cliff is doing ok. Great job coming back in. I'm kinda conflicted on his HOH. He did try to make a big move but I was hoping he was going to make a bigger one by lying to Christie. Promise to put up Bella after Jackson comes down and then put up Christie or one of her minions. That would have been fun for the fans at least. However he caved to Christie by letting her keep her power and put up Bella. Hopefully for Cliff it buys him some time in the game. Possibly cracks open up in the 6 alliance and he can weasel his way in?? I assume thats what he is thinking.

15 minutes ago, Dante said:

I watch all of it. I love my trash TV. Anyway, I think Cliff is doing ok. Great job coming back in. I'm kinda conflicted on his HOH. He did try to make a big move but I was hoping he was going to make a bigger one by lying to Christie. Promise to put up Bella after Jackson comes down and then put up Christie or one of her minions. That would have been fun for the fans at least. However he caved to Christie by letting her keep her power and put up Bella. Hopefully for Cliff it buys him some time in the game. Possibly cracks open up in the 6 alliance and he can weasel his way in?? I assume thats what he is thinking.

That's what I was hoping he would have done as well. Yeah we'll see how it plays out. I never understand why some of them don't try to take out the biggest threats early like Jackson, Mick etc. They always seem to want to take out people that aren't any threat hardly at all at the beginning.

They let these guys just skate right on through and run the house and then they wonder why they get betrayed and sent home. Always seems that's the way it goes down for some reason.

I used to watch and even recorded the big brother after hours live shows. Last year was really bad but I struggled through the entire season. This year I couldn't take it anymore and gave up a week ago.

It's always been scripted to an extent, but it's just way too obvious now. The only likeable person was Cliff. Half the cast are just wannabe actors. 

15 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

That's what I was hoping he would have done as well. Yeah we'll see how it plays out. I never understand why some of them don't try to take out the biggest threats early like Jackson, Mick etc. They always seem to want to take out people that aren't any threat hardly at all at the beginning.

They let these guys just skate right on through and run the house and then they wonder why they get betrayed and sent home. Always seems that's the way it goes down for some reason.

I know it's one thing watching from the couch, has to be much different in there.  I think my strategy would be to kinda be on good terms with the Alpha dudes and I would want to keep them around for at least the first half of the game as I feel they would always draw fire before me. Does that make sense? All this is predicated on being on good terms with them of course. I think that's the way I would play it. 

Anyway, it does look like the big alliance is starting to become unstable which I hope means the outsider people have a chance. Except for Jess. She's just a big nothing in there. She's more than a few steps behind.

3 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I used to watch and even recorded the big brother after hours live shows. Last year was really bad but I struggled through the entire season. This year I couldn't take it anymore and gave up a week ago.

It's always been scripted to an extent, but it's just way too obvious now. The only likeable person was Cliff. Half the cast are just wannabe actors. 

Damn I didn't mind last year at all. At least the first 2/3 of the season. The back half was boring and the winner was unsatisfying. BB19 was the absolute worst imho. Couldn't stand Paul and his little soldiers running around screaming and berating people. I hate the "bully" word but if ever there was an example of it this was it.  Another terrible winner btw but at least is wasn't Paul.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

On 7/26/2019 at 1:40 PM, Dante said:

Now it would be cool if Christie used her power on veto night and get the Mick  dude put up. Would be a perfect move for her since he is coming after her soon as he gets a shot.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy