All 50 States Were Attacked By Russia Election Interference

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin's war against democracy is currently leading to mass protests at home, the jailing of his critics and more poisonings of opposition leaders. Putin's thugs are beating people on the streets for wanting a say in their government. This is the guy who is running is finger through our voting infrastructure. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-moscow-strikes-protests-police-raids-pose-problem-for-president-vladimir-putin/

I guess somebody got their butt reamed when they got into work at the cubicle farm this morning.  You behind on polling numbers or new registered voters for the Democrats?

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I guess somebody got their butt reamed when they got into work at the cubicle farm this morning.  You behind on polling numbers or new registered voters for the Democrats?

To him, that's one of the perks of the job.

So, I’ve been searching for it, and there doesn’t appear to be any evidence of this claim.

Rather it seems to originate from a former Obama Era czar, and was presented without any evidence, then parroted by Congressional Democrats and the MSM.

This is problematic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1