Ms. Wheelchair stripped of crown

Ms. Wheelchair... are you kidding me?

What's next? Ms. Ugly?

"She would be so beautiful if only she wasn't ugly..."

Give me a break. Listen, life had's you lemons? Eat em and enjoy the sourness. Don't try to pretend you can make lemonade. You're in a wheelchair? You're not gonna be a beauty queen. Listen, I have a big nose. I'll never be a model. I'm content with that. But I can smell hot wings from 3 rooms away.

Ms Wheelchair... please...

reminds me of that futurama episode where bender goes on tour with beck

Bender: "I was a hero to broken robot, cause I was one of them, but how can I sing about being damaged if I'm not? That's like Christina Aguilera singing in Spanish. Ooh, wait! That's it, I'll fake it!"

My friends have the beer concession at Darien Lake, so they get good tickets to concerts. A couple of years ago, they were in the handicapped section for Tom Petty and a guy wheeled his way in there. He asked my buddy if he could get in front so he could have a view of the show. About a minute into the fist song, the dude blazed up a bowl. A couple songs later, he stood up. My friend aksed, Did you get that bud from Benny Hinn?" The guy just shrugged and went on enjoying the show.

My friends have the beer concession at Darien Lake, so they get good tickets to concerts.  A couple of years ago, they were in the handicapped section for Tom Petty and a guy wheeled his way in there.  He asked my buddy if he could get in front so he could have a view of the show.  About a minute into the fist song, the dude blazed up a bowl.  A couple songs later, he stood up.  My friend aksed, Did you get that bud from Benny Hinn?"  The guy just shrugged and went on enjoying the show.

293626[/snapback]

More undeniable proof. LEGALIZE IT! :devil:

Reminds me of the story from a year ago where a South African teen emigrated in to the US was stripped of an award in a school contest for writing an essay about being African-American because she didn't have an African heritage...despite being the only student in the school from Africa.

This country's going to hell in a handbasket, for the surfeit of crap-throwing monkeys masquerading as "reasonable people" in the general population.

My friends have the beer concession at Darien Lake, so they get good tickets to concerts.  A couple of years ago, they were in the handicapped section for Tom Petty and a guy wheeled his way in there.  He asked my buddy if he could get in front so he could have a view of the show.  About a minute into the fist song, the dude blazed up a bowl.  A couple songs later, he stood up.  My friend aksed, Did you get that bud from Benny Hinn?"  The guy just shrugged and went on enjoying the show.

293626[/snapback]

My brother is an exceptional chef who has worked at over 20 restauraunts. Last summer his restauraunt sent him to Big Pine Key in Florida to learn the menu. It was a very exclusive hotel on its own island. Rooms started at $3000 a night. Anyways Benny Hinn came in one week. He rented 30 rooms at that price. Benny Hinn is a POS. They briefed the kitchen to Benny Hinns demands. Noone could look him in the eye. His feet must never touch sand. I cant recall all the other ridiculous demands- but they were assinine. Anyways Benny is paranoid too. he would have people taste his food and he constantly switched rooms. Rot in hell Benny

My brother is an exceptional chef who has worked at over 20 restauraunts.  Last summer his restauraunt sent him to Big Pine Key in Florida to learn the menu.  It was a very exclusive hotel on its own island.  Rooms started at $3000 a night.  Anyways Benny Hinn came in one week.  He rented 30 rooms at that price.  Benny Hinn is a POS.  They briefed the kitchen to Benny Hinns demands.  Noone could look him in the eye.  His feet must never touch sand.  I cant recall all the other ridiculous demands- but they were assinine.  Anyways Benny is paranoid too.  he would have people taste his food and he constantly switched rooms.  Rot in hell Benny

293732[/snapback]

He thinks he is a messiah. I agree, Benny must die. When I hear of behavior like that. I get gripped by the rage virus liek in 28 Days Later. That cash comes from poor people that think they got "cured" by him and then die penniless of whatever disease it is they have.

He thinks he is a messiah. I agree, Benny must die. When I hear of behavior like that. I get gripped by the rage virus liek in 28 Days Later. That cash comes from poor people that think they got "cured" by him and then die penniless of whatever disease it is they have.

293756[/snapback]

When she travels, Mariah Carey requires that the hotel staff place rose petals at her feet when she enters the hotel.

Money does strange things to people.

When she travels, Mariah Carey requires that the hotel staff place rose petals at her feet when she enters the hotel.

Money does strange things to people.

293759[/snapback]

Ha. You beat me to it. I almost posted that story in response as another example of a person I would like strangled. About a week ago, she shows up at a hotel in England at 2am and they didn't have the red carpet and candles out, so she was driven around for hours while her handlers and the hotel located the stuff they needed. Then she coould eneter the hotel. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.