Sell outs for the Amerks

How can a team that is 48 - 12 not have a home sellout since 2001????? I read this in an article this morning in a Rochester paper. They said that there were 900 tickets avaialble for tonights game. How can a first place team not sell out a Friday night home game. At 48 - 12, the rest of the regular season should be sold out. As Sabre fans, what more do the locals want??????????? The tickets are inexpensive and the games are great. If I am off with this information, can one of the locals fill me in on the correct information. Bettman settle the strike, watching basketball is making me sick to my stomach!!!!!!! Doug in Clearwater, Florida

How can a team that is 48 - 12 not have a home sellout since 2001????? I read this in an article this morning in a Rochester paper. They said that there were 900 tickets avaialble for tonights game. How can a first place team not sell out a Friday night home game. At 48 - 12, the rest of the regular season should be sold out. As Sabre fans, what more do the locals want??????????? The tickets are inexpensive and the games are great. If I am off with this information, can one of the locals fill me in on the correct information. Bettman settle the strike, watching basketball is making me sick to my stomach!!!!!!!  Doug in Clearwater, Florida

293117[/snapback]

They sold out when the play in Buffalo..What does that tell ya?? :o

I am disgusted that the only people in the stands at the NCAA women's basketball tournament are family and boyfriends of the players. Doesn't America appreciate good sportsmanship? Excellent team work? Underhand shots??

Minor. League.

RTB

I am disgusted that the only people in the stands at the NCAA women's basketball tournament are family and boyfriends of the players. Doesn't America appreciate good sportsmanship? Excellent team work? Underhand shots??

Minor. League.

RTB

293540[/snapback]

womens basketball is the biggest thing in Connecticut. For real. Bars are packed whenever the Lady Huskies are on and it is a very tough ticket

Minor. League.

RTB

293540[/snapback]

NCAA has a women's championship??

They sold out when the play in Buffalo..What does that tell ya?? :devil:

293138[/snapback]

I'm taking my kids to see the Amerks Sunday. It'll be their first professional hockey game and we're all looking forward to it. The place should be packed...