MUST WATCH TV: David Sills V story on ESPN E:60!!! (On now)

2 hours ago, Dougy84 said:

I'm gonna assume this is a joke? Andre Holmes isn't even on our roster. We cut him last year and he signed w Denver, and they too cut him!

He was listed on the list of receivers on a Buffalo Rumblings article about the depth chart, post draft. 

Not a joke, maybe just a misunderstanding. But thanks for the snark and tough talk!

upon further examination, it was Andre Roberts. I apologize for any insanity that my post caused. I know Dougy84 clearly has no time for mistakes about ST players. 

Edited by RobbRiddicksTDLeap
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Are you guys related somehow? You seem pretty excited about an un-polished UDFA. He’s talented but will be very surprised if he makes the roster. Not a good route runner, will get jammed by more physical corners and doesn’t have the top end. May be a nice red zone target. 

Never said he’s a lock to be anything, but the kid is an exciting prospect.  All I was doing was making sure people got a chance to know his story, as it’s quite interesting and will be fun to follow.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Never said he’s a lock to be anything, but the kid is an exciting prospect.  All I was doing was making sure people got a chance to know his story, as it’s quite interesting and will be fun to follow.  

I’ve seen his games. Nice player but tended to disappear in bigger games. Didn’t help that it seemed the QB and Head Coach has one foot out the door after a few crucial losses at the end. I give him credit for not mailing it in but people here calling him Theilen are waaaay off. Two differing players. 

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:
8 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

ESPN took off a rerun of Bassmasters for this ?

Fixed it for you...?

Truth be told I don't particularly care to fish. 

.....unless there's someone there to put the worm on the hook and take the fish off.

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Sorry but the guy is a stick figure compared to other NFL athletes.  Maybe he will make the roster but if he hopes to have a long career he needs to add to his frame.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. A good off-season in a NFL weight room may do him a TON  of good.

5 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

However, 32 teams didn't draft him. That means something.  It means he is low probability.   

Low probability, but guys still slip through the cracks--and one of then is a new Bill as well...

image.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1