I'd like a reasonable to above average LB corps

8 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

What can you buy with $42.76?

The word 'The' tattooed on your neck.  Two bags of popcorn, a churro and a fastpass at disneyland, a miniature array from the monsanto fine family of products... the possibilities are endless

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

If Devin White is still on the board when the Bills pick, It will be real hard for them to pass on him imo. He is a game changer much like I thought Ray Lewis would be.

I don't know the right answers, but this is something I hope they consider.  

The logic behind the term "edge" is that so many players are now utilized as a DE/OLB hybrids. "EDGE" is a simplification for exterior pass rushers who are neither true DE's or OLB's.

Shaq Lawson is DE. Matt Milano is an OLB(a great one by the way who doesn't get the credit he deserves.) Lorax and Hughes are edge players. 

18 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

The word 'The' tattooed on your neck.  Two bags of popcorn, a churro and a fastpass at disneyland, a miniature array from the monsanto fine family of products... the possibilities are endless

I don't know the right answers, but this is something I hope they consider.  

You can BUY fast passes at DisneyWorld?

41 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I think a fast pass is more than that, but worth it. 

Speaking of neck tattoos, we met a lady who had a tattoo on the back of her neck that said “I put the FUN in Dysfunctional!” She was quite the hoot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

The NFL is trying to kill defense, and of course QB is the #1 position, but try to tell me there is any CB, EDGE... whatever the hell that is, DT, OT, WR(Maybe Jerry Rice excepted, maybe), Safety, TE, Guard or Punter, who changes the game for an entire team the way a truly dominant MLB does.  

LB's are the football players out there- the men amongst boys, if you will.  They keep the  prima donnas in check, the DT's in check.  MLB's aren't the answer to everything on defense, but they're the ones I want setting the tone.  

Outside of great roles played by great players, Bruce, Deion, Reggie, the truly intimidating defenses have been anchored by the linebackers.  

Try it in your head without looking... list the great DL, LB's and DB's, then write them down.  $42.76 on the LB's.  

We have one of those.

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I think a fast pass is more than that, but worth it. 

Speaking of neck tattoos, we met a lady who had a tattoo on the back of her neck that said “I put the FUN in Dysfunctional!” She was quite the hoot. 

Would you say she was...

Killin-It-T-Shirt.jpg