OT - Mitch Hedberg?

DPR4444

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was half - awake, but on Howard Stern today, I thought I heard them say that comedian Mitch Hedberg died. I can't find any verification of this on the net - anyone else hear about this?

292195[/snapback]

I heard he was found in a hotel room wearing only underpants with a picture of Steve Urkel in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other.

that was indeed reported on the howard stern show but I have a feeling that it might be a premature april fools joke. I called the venue that he is supposed to be performing at tonight and they said that there are 2 shows tonight and they didnt say anything about him being DEAD.

"I got my hair highlighted, because I felt that some strands were more important than others."

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

"I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too."

"I don't have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would be really mad if she heard me say that."

"I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill..."

:doh:

He was supposed to perform in Richmond last week but never showed. He was one of our very favourite comedians. I had a feeling it would end badly for him. I hope it's not true but if it is I hope you are at peace Mitch.

Hahaha!!!  How true.

292321[/snapback]

The Improv's main web site has a picture/dates tribute. The Baltimore Improv (where he was scheduled to perform starting tonight) has nothing on their calendar for this weekend. This is looking true....

Ironically, Screech is scheduled to be @ the Baltimore Improv in a couple of weeks....

The Improv's main web site has a picture/dates tribute.  The Baltimore Improv (where he was scheduled to perform starting tonight) has nothing on their calendar for this weekend.  This is looking true....

Ironically, Screech is scheduled to be @ the Baltimore Improv in a couple of weeks....

292350[/snapback]

Screech is dead you bozo!

:doh:

My girlfiend spoke with someone who works at the Funny bone in Short pump(Richmond). She said he was doing speed balls and he was in a Baltimore hotel. Didn't anyone learn anything from John Belushi?