OT - Mitch Hedberg?

DPR4444

Comedy central presents at 9 pm is showing some of his standup...

293884[/snapback]

Too bvad they couldn't help him out when he was alive and show his original comed when he was ALIVE...

Oh wait, Wanda Sykes had a 2 hour special they would have had to preemt about how being a black woman is the funniest thing on Earth...

Too bvad they couldn't help him out when he was alive and show his original comed when he was ALIVE...

Oh wait, Wanda Sykes had a 2 hour special they would have had to preemt about how being a black woman is the funniest thing on Earth...

293889[/snapback]

huh? Mitch was a regular on Comedy Central. He was on quite a bit. How do you think us who have posted in this thread became fans? RIP Mitch. I am watching the Mitch special now and he is fuggin hysterically funny!

Mitch the Hed

is dead,

they said.

"Its not a joke

its what we read."

It wasnt on cable tv,

on CNN or NBC,

his death, I guess,

some mystery

brought about by his OD

on heroin or PCP

So R.I.P. ol'

Mitch the Hed

your fans all wish

that you werent dead.

The End.

:devil:

huh?  Mitch was a regular on Comedy Central.  He was on quite a bit.  How do you think us who have posted in this thread became fans?  RIP Mitch.  I am watching the Mitch special now and he is fuggin hysterically funny!

293895[/snapback]

My point is the guy was highly underappreciated... At work I mentioned he died, and only one person knew who he was. You get someone like Wanda Sykes who is godawful and everyone knows her damn name. . .

Sorry, just venting I guess, but the guy was a genius.

My point is the guy was highly underappreciated... At work I mentioned he died, and only one person knew who he was. You get someone like Wanda Sykes who is godawful and everyone knows her damn name. . .

Sorry, just venting I guess, but the guy was a genius.

293901[/snapback]

I agree- Mitch was a genius. His passing makes me very sad :devil:

A Mitch joke he told in Richmond (at least what I could remember :angry: )....

I think that Dr Scholes got ripped off. He didn't need to go to med school to figure out that it is more comfortable walking on a cushion. He didn't need the degree, I would have bought them from a Mister Scholes....

Yeah? His site was updated on April 1. Apparently he performed in Baltimore on the 1st. Must be magic.

294263[/snapback]

don't know where you got that, but there it does say he was supposed to be in Baltimore from the March 31- April 3....

Once again the site was updated today on the 3rd talking about new performances of the 6th. it was a friggin April Fools, you fool.

294641[/snapback]

They probably just haven't had the heart to edit that part of the site yet. The first thing that pops up when you go to the main site is an announcement. It's all over the news. April fool's day is over man, the fact is the guy passed away. No need to call people names....

Here is an NPR audio story. It has the bit about the doughnut. Mitch

Another bit about waffles. Butterworth

They probably just haven't had the heart to edit that part of the site yet. The first thing that pops up when you go to the main site is an announcement. It's all over the news. April fool's day is over man, the fact is the guy passed away. No need to call people names....

294670[/snapback]