( OT ) Age Gauge

That was pretty cool. I typed in my son's b-day and he got a real kick out of the Top 40 guage. He's 15 and he listens to all the music that I grew up listening to (AC-DC, Ozzy, Triumph, Van Halen, The Who, Styx, Journey etc, etc). Seeing that Stevie Nicks is 41 years older and David Lee Roth is 34 years older than him just kinda blows him away. I can't tell you how many times I walk into his room and hear a song that I forgot existed and still remember all the words to. Its pretty cool being able to enjoy the same kind of music with your kid.

That was pretty cool.  I typed in my son's b-day and he got a real kick out of the Top 40 guage.  He's 15 and he listens to all the music that I grew up listening to (AC-DC, Ozzy, Triumph, Van Halen, The Who, Styx, Journey etc, etc).  Seeing that Stevie Nicks is  41 years older and David Lee Roth is 34 years older than him just kinda blows him away.  I can't tell you how many times I walk into his room and hear a song that I forgot existed and still remember all the words to.  Its pretty cool being able to enjoy the same kind of music with your kid.

292448[/snapback]

A fan of Triumph huh? God Bless you and Fight the Good Fight....

Age Gauge

This will really make you feel old...or young.... Put your

birth date in the pop up window after you click on the

below link. What happens is pretty interesting. It's also

amazing how quickly it computes!! Very cool.

http://www.frontiernet.net/%7Ecdm/age1.html

291872[/snapback]

Hey Murph, I put in your birthday.

I didn't know you were 5 when Bailey started making Irish Cream. :doh: