Bills executives lobbying at state level for in-stadium gambling

7 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I agree that a Satellite book would CERTAINLY run the operation. My guess would be William Hill which is based in the UK and runs ops in both DE and NJ. 

As far as race betting, it's also not self contained. There are thousands of OTB locals across the country that move the odds. No intent to dismiss your overall take, but that's just a fact.

I would also take the contrarian view in terms of betting in a self contained environment. As much as people feel some kind of way about betting against the Bills, wouldn't you take the Patriots plus 20? All in good fun.

oh crap. I completely forgot about the OTB. SMH. In IL they have them and I drive by one all the time.

Thanks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

cellphones are easier than chasing down "your guy"

no one to come break your legs if you lose BIG 

Haha I hear you on that. That's kind of what you think when you hear bookie. I have a good friend that is the business, he's a good guy. He uses a mobile site. Super easy. No deposits, no waiting to get paid. Been doing it for a while. All cash and paypals. He's definitely not a violent guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/21/2019 at 8:54 AM, May Day 10 said:

I think I might, but maybe beforehand online, or possibly by way of a couple buttons on an app.   I dont see myself jumping down from my seat to go to a kiosk or teller window.  

Do you have a booster seat or something?