Marcellis Wiley a Jaguar

I don't know if Reggie Heyward pans out and taking into account the fact that they already have stroud and henderson Wiley could be getting alot of one on one matchups. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of him resurecting his career.

I'm curious to see what they paid. For vet min. or just above it isn't a bad deal.

Although many like to use Wiley as an example of TD's genious, he hasn't been a bust based on lack of talent. He did very well in SD before getting injured. Yes, injuries are a part of the game, but it isn't like he was asking for a lot more money that he was worth. He was a hell of a force when healthy.

I didn't watch enough of Dallas to know whether or not Dallas used him wrong (what Wiley claims), or his level of play came down that much, but for the right price I think he is certainly worth the gamble. IF he plays well, Jax will have a great Dline.

No, Marcellis Wiley is a kitten.

I'll tell you how bad he is:

He never gave Boomer enough highlights to grant him the nickname

Marcellis Wiley Coyote

"Jake Plummer scrambling for the first, when! out of nowhere! Marcellis WILEY Coyote! And ITS A FUMMMBLLLE! Now Wiley Coyote has become the ROAD RUNNER! Whooop! Whooop! Rumblin, Stumblin! He COULD GO ALL THE WAY!"

Nope. None of that.

They love to sign washed up cutters at end:SEE:

Hugh Douglas

Jason Gilden(i know we tried it to, but they put him on their roster)

the 392nd resigning of Tony Brackens

Marco Coleman (overrated)

I'm curious to see what they paid.  For vet min. or just above it isn't a bad deal.

Although many like to use Wiley as an example of TD's genious, he hasn't been a bust based on lack of talent.  He did very well in SD before getting injured.  Yes, injuries are a part of the game, but it isn't like he was asking for a lot more money that he was worth.  He was a hell of a force when healthy.

I didn't watch enough of Dallas to know whether or not Dallas used him wrong (what Wiley claims), or his level of play came down that much, but for the right price I think he is certainly worth the gamble.  IF he plays well, Jax will have a great Dline.

291706[/snapback]

He parlayed one good year into one super sized signing bonus and one decent bonus.

He parlayed one good year into one super sized signing bonus and one decent bonus.

291916[/snapback]

He got 4m bonus from the Cowboys....I think that is a big bonus for a player

coming off injury and who was cut by his former team.

Goes to show where Parcells and Jones have fallen off in talent evaluation.

I'm curious to see what they paid.  For vet min. or just above it isn't a bad deal.

Although many like to use Wiley as an example of TD's genious, he hasn't been a bust based on lack of talent.  He did very well in SD before getting injured.  Yes, injuries are a part of the game, but it isn't like he was asking for a lot more money that he was worth.  He was a hell of a force when healthy.

I didn't watch enough of Dallas to know whether or not Dallas used him wrong (what Wiley claims), or his level of play came down that much, but for the right price I think he is certainly worth the gamble.  IF he plays well, Jax will have a great Dline.

291706[/snapback]

I hope DB does for the Cowpokes what Wiley did.

291706[/snapback]

Wiley was often injured when he played with the Bills. The guy has proven to be injury prone

No, Marcellis Wiley is a kitten.

I'll tell you how bad he is:

He never gave Boomer enough highlights to grant him the nickname

Marcellis Wiley Coyote

"Jake Plummer scrambling for the first, when! out of nowhere! Marcellis WILEY Coyote! And ITS A FUMMMBLLLE! Now Wiley Coyote has become the ROAD RUNNER! Whooop! Whooop! Rumblin, Stumblin! He COULD GO ALL THE WAY!"

Nope. None of that.

291728[/snapback]

imagining that has me laughing out loud at work