TD on Sirius Satellite Radio 4:30pm

From the Bills home page

Exclusive Interview

Bills President/General Manager Tom Donahoe will be a guest on Sirius Satellite Radio Wednesday afternoon at 4:30 PM EST. Sirius radio offers non-stop NFL talk and opinion you can’t hear anywhere else. Exclusive shows hosted by NFL legends like Dan Reeves, Cris Carter, Shannon Sharpe and John Riggins and commentary from John Madden, Archie Manning, Carl Banks and Keyshawn Johnson. Hear interviews with big-time players, coaches, broadcasters and more.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For an exclusive interview according to bb.com

Here is a link to SIRIUS -- you can get a free three day trial.

SIRIUS NFL :doh:

291071[/snapback]

wtf i have the thing running and signed up for the trial but all it gave me was a two minute promo and now it's just silence. Am I missing something?

wtf i have the thing running and signed up for the trial but all it gave me was a two minute promo and now it's just silence. Am I missing something?

291160[/snapback]

Nope, not missing anything. Only the music streams arelive on the web. Everything else is a sample stream.

Too bad Sirrus F'd all of us over on our sweet Deal that we almost got....

291052[/snapback]

Sirius didn't F you, it was whatever Circuit City employee leaked the promo code that got everyones hopes up. There are others out there that give discount pricing, try 459.