TD on Sirius Satellite Radio 4:30pm

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might have to negotiate then because we could be left with a converted Center at LT if he doesnt.  I suppose I'm just one of those in the minority who would rather just have the straight up deal, Henry for Shelton.  Playing games like this might have a big pay-off in the end, but it also gives us an equal shot at coming out with nothing...or having another team swoop in and take Shelton from us while TD is sticking to his guns and demanding more.

291359[/snapback]

Oh so true. It's time to get it done. I guess I'm in the minority also because this deal should have already happened. Their is obviously not a whole lot of interest out their even though Travis is one hell of a warrior and two consectutive years 1000 yard runner. I get the sick feeling we'll end up with niether Travis or LJ. This trade would help both teams but it might hurt Buffalo more than the Cards if it is not made. The chances of the Cards finding a solid RB via trade or draft are better than TD being able to plug in a rookie center or LT defending the blind side of a first year QB. Duck and run JP!