The "National Emergency" Thread

Tiberius

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ah, the give us money or we'll move in with you ploy.

No, the "Our economy's in the tank and we can't afford to provide basic services or security to our population because we're overrun with a criminal element we can't effectively combat" effect.

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, the "Our economy's in the tank and we can't afford to provide basic services or security to our population because we're overrun with a criminal element we can't effectively combat" effect.

Unfortunately that's true of a good share of the world. What's the difference between them and us historically?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Unfortunately that's true of a good share of the world. What's the difference between them and us historically?

Historically?

We let migrants in.

(We only stopped when we ran out of Indians to displace.)

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Historically?

We let migrants in.

(We only stopped when we ran out of Indians to displace.)

We're letting legal immigrants in now. I wouldn't have a problem letting more in but we have no responsibility to allow just anyone in who can cross our borders. Our borders need to be orderly and immigration controlled to people we want here.

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We're letting legal immigrants in now. I wouldn't have a problem letting more in but we have no responsibility to allow just anyone in who can cross our borders. Our borders need to be orderly and immigration controlled to people we want here.

Historically, we let anyone in.

You did say "historically."  I can see it above.  "What's the difference between them and us historically?"  Direct quote.  You wanted history, I gave you history.  

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Historically, we let anyone in.

You did say "historically."  I can see it above.  "What's the difference between them and us historically?"  Direct quote.  You wanted history, I gave you history.  

We revolted and fought for our way of life, several times. We became a nation governed by the rule of law and paid the price to be the nation that we are today. The Central American countries and Mexico never did that. The people got what they were willing to fight for and that will not change without them throwing out the corrupt entities running their countries.

This is exactly what’ll make matters worse. “U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration on Monday cut hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, after Trump blasted the three countries because thousands of their citizens had sought asylum at the U.S. border with Mexico.”

You see what Trump is doing to keep you guys excited? It would be cheaper to just send the money, but he can't keep you guys sexcited about hurting migrants is they stay in their own country. He get to parade around you guys and pound his empty chest and excite ya'al

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You see what Trump is doing to keep you guys excited? It would be cheaper to just send the money, but he can't keep you guys sexcited about hurting migrants is they stay in their own country. He get to parade around you guys and pound his empty chest and excite ya'al

You've found us out. All of us that are "sexcited" about hurting migrants have recently received our migrant hunting licenses (some of us were able to also obtain special stamps for the shooting of women & children) and can't wait for opening day. The cool part is that it's not limited to dawn to dusk but is dusk to dusk in order to let us get our jollies 24/7. We do have limitations though. English speaking blonde-haired and blue-eyed of any sex or pronoun must not be shot and get an immediate pass to third base. We even have a way of identifying each other so that none of us get accidently shot:

See the source image

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

We revolted and fought for our way of life, several times. We became a nation governed by the rule of law and paid the price to be the nation that we are today. The Central American countries and Mexico never did that. The people got what they were willing to fight for and that will not change without them throwing out the corrupt entities running their countries.

Seriously?

You're a ***** idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

Smells like Nazism 

President Trump tweeted Monday evening that Immigration and Customs Enforcement will begin removing “millions” of undocumented immigrants next week. “Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States,” Trump tweeted. “They will be removed as fast as they come in.” The president’s reference to mass arrests is an apparent nod to a long-planned operation to arrest migrant families in a “blitz operation” across the U.S., The Washington Postreported. Such operations by ICE are usually kept under wraps. The U.S. and Mexico reached an agreement this month in which Mexico has agreed to take in Central American immigrants seeking asylum until their cases are heard in the U.S. There are approximately 12 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S., with the majority from Mexico and Central American countries.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-ice-to-begin-removing-millions-of-illegal-aliens-next-week

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously?

You're a ***** idiot.

So, you're for open borders or do you just think that we should pay the corrupt governments in Central America in order to keep their "subjects" there? After all, it's worked so well in the past. It's rather redundant, but if we don't draw the line somewhere, it's never going to get drawn anywhere. All you're doing is proposing that we become enablers for the corrupt governments of Central America. And you call me the ***** idiot?

P.S. Trump is only leveraging cooperation from the Central American governments by threatening to withhold foreign aid until they get their emigration under control. One would think that you would have understood that.

50 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you're for open borders or do you just think that we should pay the corrupt governments in Central America in order to keep their "subjects" there? After all, it's worked so well in the past. It's rather redundant, but if we don't draw the line somewhere, it's never going to get drawn anywhere. All you're doing is proposing that we become enablers for the corrupt governments of Central America. And you call me the ***** idiot?

P.S. Trump is only leveraging cooperation from the Central American governments by threatening to withhold foreign aid until they get their emigration under control. One would think that you would have understood that.

Yes, I call you a ***** idiot, because you keep ignoring everything I write and having your own half-assed conversation about different subjects.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Smells like Nazism 

President Trump tweeted Monday evening that Immigration and Customs Enforcement will begin removing “millions” of undocumented immigrants next week. “Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States,” Trump tweeted. “They will be removed as fast as they come in.” The president’s reference to mass arrests is an apparent nod to a long-planned operation to arrest migrant families in a “blitz operation” across the U.S., The Washington Postreported. Such operations by ICE are usually kept under wraps. The U.S. and Mexico reached an agreement this month in which Mexico has agreed to take in Central American immigrants seeking asylum until their cases are heard in the U.S. There are approximately 12 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S., with the majority from Mexico and Central American countries.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-ice-to-begin-removing-millions-of-illegal-aliens-next-week

You write as if your were quota deficient to your NWO masters.  Nazism?  Really?  Next you will be telling us about secret death camps that will be built in Mexico as an aside to the recent agreement with them?  

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, I call you a ***** idiot, because you keep ignoring everything I write and having your own half-assed conversation about different subjects.

Do you think that your assertion that holding back the funding for the Central American countries would cause more illegal migration here differs from my assertion that holding up that funding might also get those countries to do something about emigration? It's a complicated situation and one line attacks won't help either one of us to understand it better.