Mark Weiler polarization watch, pt. 2

He really hates him some Commander Tom, apparently.

"Even up until the end of the season, Commander Tom and new coach Mike Mularkey supported and defended you in spite of the fact that there was no viable defense. It took owner Ralph Wilson's intervention to knock some sense into them."

Would it kill him to let us in on what he's talking about?

"Greg Williams, Mike Mularkey, Sam Wyche, Commander Tom Donahoe, and others have all trusted you not to mention most of the fans. One or more of them will likely go down the tubes after this season or over time exactly because they did entrust you."

I thought Greg Williams was on the Redskins staff, but anywhoo, is there something you know that we don't? Can you give us something? Something?

apologies to Campy and AD for introducing Mark Weiler to the board again :blink:

1) I can't take this seriously...the Commander Tom thing is so childish.

2) Mark comes across as a cry-baby in this.

3) I'm happy to see Drew gone, but this is beyond being a fan, this article shows a little phsyco in Weiler.

I've sent comments through Yahoo! Sports and scout.com asking if his "style" truly represents their banners well. I was only able to use the "comments" page, so it's probably just as effective as hitting my head against the wall, but I feel like I've done something...

I realize he may not get paid for his pearls, but I would hope that Yahoo! Sports has a set of standards above his drivel, and scout.com is a service that they pay for...Maybe not, but again, a windmill worth tilting toward.

I'm not sure what's worse: The fact that Weiler doesn't get professional help or that someone manages to post a link to his drivel everytime he manages to stop drooling long enough to get something down.

No offense Bobble but we really need to stop feeding the beast. Without an audience, Weiler is nothing more than another bitter guy rocking back and forth in the corner of a dark room.

I'm not sure what's worse:  The fact that Weiler doesn't get professional help or that someone manages to post a link to his drivel everytime he manages to stop drooling long enough to get something down.

No offense Bobble but we really need to stop feeding the beast.  Without an audience, Weiler is nothing more than another bitter guy rocking back and forth in the corner of a dark room.

289906[/snapback]

Does Mark Weiler read TSW?

It's quite scary, actually.

289969[/snapback]

Actually, my wife is regaling me of stories about the Kindergarten orientation that both parents (her, on our behalf) and up-coming students are attending. While the students meet the teachers, the parents get lectured on "reading to your kids is good," etc. :)

Meanwhile, for "homework" from the last orientation (3 parent/student classes + 1 solo trip on bus to school for lunch), my wife was given a strip of oversized writing paper (ya know, with the dashed middle line) and instructed to write our daughter's name on it, then to assist our daughter in tracing her name first with her finger, then with a pencil, so she can learn to write her own name. In the meantime, our daughter has to sign in (write her name herself) every morning at pre-K. :doh:

So I guess I can believe you...