The 'Most Likely To' New HC Game

GunnerBill

Start someone other than his incumbent starting Quarterback* week 1: Zac Taylor and Brian Flores. Tanny will be in Cincy. Dalton to Washington.

Be a 'one and done' Head Coach: Kitchens. Good guy, just reeks of a McAdoo/Koettet hire.

Make the playoffs his first year: Fangio. The defense can lead the way as long as Lindsey comes back healthy.

Win NFL Coach of the Year at some point in his first 3 years: LaFluer. He's got Rodgers...hes got a shot.

Win a Superbowl in the job to which he has just been hired: LaFluer. Same as above.

Become Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills at some point in the future: Taylor. He's young. Lots of time,to make rounds.

I think Bruce Arians will be a one and done.  He'll figure out the humidity and heat in Tampa Bay sucks and that he (and his body) don't have the desire it takes to be an NFL head coach anymore. 

I think Adam Gase will be a one and done.  He's Rex Ryan redux.  A guy who refuses to admit he needs to step back and evaluate what went wrong.  Instead he'll just keep doing it wrong for a different team.   

I think Matt LeFleur will be a one and done.  I see a mediocre season ahead and the Packers falling in love with a bigger, better name next offseason.  Plus, the Packers will tire of the endless Dodgeball The Movie memes. 

Edited by dpberr