Woodstock 50Th Anniversary at Watkins Glen Intl This Summer

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Lol yeah. The article is pretty old. I'm sure a few more have died as well. 

It's also taken into account every single.person part of a group or band that are alive or dead. Of course not every single person who stepped foot on the stage are dead, but many of the bands are not together or performing most because many band members are gone/dead.

14 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

It's also taken into account every single.person part of a group or band that are alive or dead. Of course not every single person who stepped foot on the stage are dead, but many of the bands are not together or performing most because many band members are gone/dead.

The point was that they could have more than two of the originals. Yes many bands have broke up or not together due to death, but that's to be expected after 50 years.  CCR for example they could get john fogerty or CC revisited and that could fill the CCR spot if they wanted to have as close to original line up as possible

My shoes are under 2 ft of mud in front of the stage at Yasgur's farm. Was there in 94 for the 25th anniversary, Joe Walsh was tossing me Iron City beers from the stage. He played for hours in the pouring rain and kept saying "this is just like it was". I stood there, feet sunk in the cowshit laughing my ass off and calling out for more beer which he gladly gave.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1