WR for this offense do you prefer the Bills target size or speed?

On 1/9/2019 at 6:46 AM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It doesn't make a difference to me as long as they are a true play maker. I'm looking for a WR that can make contested catches, create problems and be open even when he is not. 

I don't want a guy who is open when he's not, I want a guy who consistently gets open. A. Brown, T. Hill, those type of guys (minus the baggage.)

On 1/9/2019 at 8:09 AM, Homey D. Clown said:

I prefer a Larry Fitzgerald/Hines Ward type.  Guys with good speed who know how to get open and create separation.  Big receivers seem to be easily dominated for long stretches in a game at times unless they are exceptional talents like megatron was.

Another Andre Reed would be exactly what this team needs.  I personally feel he was arguably the most unique mix of speed, toughness, and skill I've ever witnessed short of Jerry Rice and John Taylor. 

Exactly. We need guys who get separation, not guys you have to trust to make a great catch because there's a defender in his back pocket.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, MrEpsYtown said:

The offense is dying for complimentary players, not big time #1 receivers. I want a guy who is smart, is going to be in the right place, and will go up and get it when it is thrown to him. 

Chris Conley is his name. Free agent from KC. 6-3, 215 and a 4.35 forty. He holds the combine record for a 45 inch vertical. He's a super smart guy with an awesome personality. He's been kind of buried on the depth chart, but does have 5 touchdown catches this year (catches and TDs would tie him for second on our team). He does have a good amount of experience, he just falls low in the pecking order of guys to target. He's 26 years old and has a good relationship with David Culley who had a big part in his development in KC. 

Conley is the exact type of guy we should be adding to our corps. He's not a look at me guy, he has size and speed, good strong hands, and is a very intelligent football player. Perfect fit for the guys we have now and our quarterback. 

Here's a great article from Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2015/03/04/georgia-wr-chris-conley-is-the-most-intriguing-player-in-the-2015-nfl-draft/#1a8780632171

The guy oozes process and has a ton of athletic upside. 

Conley, Jason Verrett, and Matt Paradis are my top 3 FA I hope that we sign.  By addressing those positions and fortifying the team, we are in a position of BPA draft time

• Like (+1) 1