Ads on Off The Wall???

The Poojer

35 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Zactly.  

the only time I see adds is when I sign out.   I never sign out.

This!

But it forces you to sign out... I know, I know... I use the Weather Channel App (ouch, especially Myself trying to guard info and location...LoL)... So:

When I minimize this forum and go HomeScreen on phone... Click the widget, check weather details... When I return back here, I am logged out!

What gives.  Happens almost all the time if I go to radar.

I suspect ads here are tied to location, why I get ads for the area healthcare (Franciscan Alliance).  In fact, I just logged in and there was a Lyft ad.

my screenshot clearly shows i was logged in.  I think i saw it when i went from the football board and clicked on Off The Wall to get back, it was weird because it also removed the post new topic button, but then i refreshed and got back to normal, probably just some sort of glitch.  Thanks a lot Al Gore

40 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Zactly.  

the only time I see adds is when I sign out.   I never sign out.

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

my screenshot clearly shows i was logged in.  I think i saw it when i went from the football board and clicked on Off The Wall to get back, it was weird because it also removed the post new topic button, but then i refreshed and got back to normal, probably just some sort of glitch.  Thanks a lot Al Gore

I missed that!  I never get ads logged in.

Strange you are getting them.  I am almost 99.9% on my phone now.  I don't own a desktop.

On 1/8/2019 at 3:52 PM, The Poojer said:

Damn, i am getting served ads for Shoedazzle on Off The Wall, i haven't shopped for womens shoes in 55.5 years, well maybe 11 or 12 years, but it's certainly been a while

Capture.thumb.JPG.9676e456d1b7869ea2a5acf9adfbb790.JPG

We’ve long suspected you are a cross dresser......