How old were you when you realized the whole Santa thing is a hoax?

BuffaloBill

10 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

***** all you Santa Birthers!  Santa is real, just like the Great Pumpkin.  Y'all a bunch humbugs.

Earth being flat makes Santa's job easier. He just starts at the center (the place that "globers" call "The North Pole") and spirals outward until he reaches the edge.

55 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Earth being flat makes Santa's job easier. He just starts at the center (the place that "globers" call "The North Pole") and spirals outward until he reaches the edge.

Uh... He does that anyway on a globe.  Just as easy. He ends exactly at the South Pole.

Anyway... You think he works @ this stage of his career... He definitely contracts out.

On 12/21/2018 at 12:41 PM, plenzmd1 said:

awful parenting moment # 2000

When my son was like 7, we put a bag of coal( maybe coal..where the hell do you get coal?) on the railing before you go downstairs addressed to him,  note from Santa, saying he was getting coal this year as he was not a good boy that year...

not a good idea! Poor kid burst into tears, traumatized, ran back to his room, crying his poor little eyes out...took us like 5 minutes to convince him it was a bad joke by the two awfullest parents in the world and cmon, look downstairs ..the real Santa left toys!

He never lets us forget that moment either!

You sick bastard!!!! :lol: 

7 hours ago, mead107 said:

Did you drive the tractor to school ?

I wanted to as a senior prank. But in my town it was hard af to get ahold of one. I lived in them suburbs of Toledo where despite the country and farms being 5 minutes away it might as well be 3 hours.  Pretentious ***** town full of ***** that had no grasp of reality and lived comfortably smug in their Midwestern bubble of upper middle class life.