Bills need to make full time switch to red jerseys, Heres why

BakersBills

14 hours ago, The Senator said:

Those are the absolutely most ridiculous uniforms the Bills have ever worn.  They look like a college team, only uglier than Oregon.

Nothing is uglier than Oregon. Except maybe the Seahawks' neon yellow highlighter uniforms. I'd take the Astros late-70's rainbow uniform over those. 

That being said, I think the red uniforms are good for snow games. I enjoy watching games when I can actually see the players. 

I have season tickets for University of Houston. They day the Bills sign/draft someone from there, I'm buying a red Bills jersey with their name. Even if they don't pan out as a Bill, it's still Cougars colors, and I can wear it to those games.

2 minutes ago, Dave Allen said:

Nothing is uglier than Oregon. Except maybe the Seahawks' neon yellow highlighter uniforms. I'd take the Astros late-70's rainbow uniform over those. 

That being said, I think the red uniforms are good for snow games. I enjoy watching games when I can actually see the players. 

Hey. Don't insult the greatest jerseys in the history of baseball. (unbiased)

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So some numbskull fan will go ahead and buy a $90 red jersey to complete the set

I thought, when they did the "color rush" BS, both teams would wear them?  Remember the Thursday night colorblind bowl?  lmao.  I didn't see the Lions wearing an ugly uniform on Sunday...

Edited by WhyteDwarf

1 minute ago, WhyteDwarf said:

I thought, when they did the "color rush" BS, both teams would wear them?  Remember the Thursday night colorblind bowl?  lmao.  I didn't see the Lions wearing an ugly uniform...

Good point.   I recall once when the Bills played the Jets on Thursday, jets all Green Bulls all red, it was absolutely hideous to watch.  Almost as bad as that red turf on for Eastern Washington.