Week 15: Bills vs. Lions Postgame

26CornerBlitz

17 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

That had to be one of the most ridiculous calls I've ever heard.  Based on their days today prior to that, who would trust Zay over Foster if both were open on a play?

I mean Zay was open but it happened right as Allen was throwing to an open Foster. I mean I guess he could of shifted focus and thrown it to Zay but who really cares if he throws a TD to Foster or Zay as long as throws the TD.

• Like (+1) 1

It was nice to see Allen sit in the pocket and throw the ball.  He was a true pocket QB today as the lions forced him to beat them with his arm and he did.  Save a few dropped passes it wouldn't have been that close.

couple floaters too were nice to see from him especially the one to Croom to clinch the game.

Encouraging.

Edited by JinxedBill1

11 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Id love a link to the schmuck that called the post game show and tried to bait the host into saying that this was Allens best game- just so he could "put the host in his place" by pointing out that Zay was wide open and Allen threw into double coverage on the Foster td. Thus arguing he isnt getting it by making the "wrong" decision.  

A decent game by Allen is awesome BUT it sure does bring out the nut balls. 

POLORIZING kid, thats for sure. 

Some people would rather stick to their predictions of doom.

7 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I am not a stat guy, but Allen had the usual WR drops on good throws and Allen threw the ball away several times when there was nothing there instead of forcing the ball into a bad situation.  I think that was the right play.  I thought he threw the ball really well today.  Even balls that weren't "dropped" were on target and the DBs just made some nice plays.  I think it was his best game throwing so far.

Factor in how many Allen plays are negated by penalty.

10 hours ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Happy we got the win. Josh Allen did ok. Still don't like the 50 percent "accuracy" though.

Completion percentage is not a measure of accuracy.

Stafford was 22/29 (.759) and threw for 208 yards and one TD.  That's a whole 4 yards more than Allen. What did that "accuracy" get him? An L.