TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

12 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

The officiating was awful overall, but I felt like the Chargers got the short end of the stick all game. But bad all around. The NFL has to do something about it. I know that Goodell et al love them some 43-42 games, but it’s ugly to watch. Of course, I know what their rejoinder is: the ratings are up.

you can't watch a ***** football game without whining about the refs?

this isn't good for you...

46 minutes ago, WideNine said:

So KB?

Caught 1 of 2 targets for 17 yds. with Mahomes at QB position - sounds like fairly consistent stats for him. I don't blame KC for kicking the tires on a one-year deal to see if there was a player somewhere in KB that was salvageable. If clearing waivers without an offer did not turn on the lights for him and buy him a clue nothing will. I saw the replay of the catch he did make - slow, no separation, just used his bigger frame to push off and turn and catch the ball.

In otherwords, an improvement, as he often failed to make use of his bigger frame or to catch the ball when here?

As I understand it, KC didn't even give him a 1 year deal - just signed him at vet minimum for the remaining 2018 games ($790,000 annual salary, but only $185,882 against their cap)

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Dude this is a totally different team than any Andy Reid team since his NFC finals Eagles teams

Believe it when we see it... his teams alway choke

16 hours ago, WideNine said:

Went for 2 against Miami and got them... with McKenzie I believe.

Not sure how conservative Daboll would be..

He's never going for the win when 1 would tie the game and we all know it, that's what I meant.  Going for 2 when the game is not win or loose is COMPLETELY diff.