have a happy easter

I want to wish all a happy holiday weekend. Easter to me is obviously a very significant religious weekend for me. It also represents the beginning of spring, and it gets me thinking forward to the summer. So, to all non-christian viewers here, use my spring logic this weekend. Also, to those who PM'd me about hanging out this weekend in DC, i appologize again. I'll be with my parents, brother, sister, and wife so there won't be any extra time for me to hang out, or sober up. Anyways, i'll catch all of you on monday or tuesday!

once again, have a great holiday weekend.

I want to wish all a happy holiday weekend.  Easter to me is obviously a very significant religious weekend for me.  It also represents the beginning of spring, and it gets me thinking forward to the summer.  So, to all non-christian viewers here, use my spring logic this weekend.  Also, to those who PM'd me about hanging out this weekend in DC, i appologize again.  I'll be with my parents, brother, sister, and wife so there won't be any extra time for me to hang out, or sober up.  Anyways, i'll catch all of you on monday or tuesday! 

once again, have a great holiday weekend.

286768[/snapback]

Thanks, Corp. Happy Easter to you, also.

Keep puhonix away from the Mallards :lol:  :doh:

287217[/snapback]

hahaha...eryn, you gonna make it to a 'noles game this fall, and some golf?...either way, we are gonna party at the Bills-Buccs game this year in Tampa...

hahaha...eryn, you gonna make it to a 'noles game this fall, and some golf?...either way, we are gonna party at the Bills-Buccs game this year in Tampa...

287221[/snapback]

Best bet is the Bill's Buc's game. Making that 5 hour drive to Tally would be tough with the two little ones. But, you never know :doh:

Happy Easter...i unfortuately have to spend it with a dolphins fan and his girlfriend...aka my roommates, puhonix and the soon to be Mrs. Puhonix...

287210[/snapback]

I'll remember that as I'm ripping into the ham she's going to make for Easter dinner. You can have hotpockets as we eat. :doh: