OT- I owe my new life to stevestojan

Well i saw a quality poster like Stevestojan got a job at GEICO in Buffalo.....So i said to myself why not give it a try.......GUESS WHAT I GOT THE JOB.......I AM AN OFFICIAL CO WORKER OF STEVESTOJAN........we will laugh and have good time in the break room talking of our beloved bills..........THANK YOU STEVE STOJAN THE FIRST DAY WE MEET I'LL BUTY YOU LUNCH............PS I start May 16

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an official customer service sales rep earning a good salary plus bonus......

BUTY means buy.....I am so excited the typos are flying...........

Seriously thay are hiring a lot of people GO TO THIER WEB SITE AND PUT IN A ONLINE APP. I was Called the next day and have a good job 4 days later .......

I was usually a lurker here but regeistered to thank stevestojan

I am an official customer service sales rep earning a good salary plus bonus......

Seriously thay are hiring a lot of people GO TO THIER WEB SITE AND PUT IN A ONLINE APP. I was Called the next day and have a good job 4 days later .......

286448[/snapback]

Does anyone else find this completely hilarious? lol

286448[/snapback]

You should post more often.

I mean...you know...while you can. Your new employer is pretty notorious for monitoring personal internet usage during the day, so you should get some time in on the board while you still can.

Well i saw a quality poster like Stevestojan got a job at GEICO in Buffalo.....So i said to myself why not give it a try.......GUESS WHAT I GOT THE JOB.......I AM AN OFFICIAL CO WORKER OF STEVESTOJAN........we will laugh and have good time in the break room talking of our beloved bills..........THANK YOU STEVE STOJAN THE FIRST DAY WE MEET I'LL BUTY YOU LUNCH............PS I start May 16

286441[/snapback]

Are you stevestojan? I know he has fun with himself. :blink:

Does anyone else find this completely hilarious? lol

286450[/snapback]

Whats funny is they asked me how I knew of the job and when I told the HR girl she remembered Stevestojan and said I remember that guy.....huh small world.

I think theuy loved the fact he was bragging on this message board they thought it was funny.

:blink::blink:

This is just outstanding. One person is driving the WNY economic renewal and the remigration of the Northeast right here on TBD....Thanks Steve...I think you may be up for chairman of the Fed when Greenspan retires.