Caption This: Clay and Daboll

1 hour ago, RFL said:

Pretty sad when the kid does all he can and these guys can’t catch.

I havent been mad at a loss in a long time. I was watching the game on the internet with headphones and I slammed my headphones to the ground when I saw Clay miss that crap. I wasnt mad we lost, I wasnt mad that this all but ensures no playoffs... I was so damn mad because Allen balled so hard and did almost everything, just needed a guy to make a play - a really basic play. And shocker the Bills offense couldnt do that for him (except for Zay). Allen took a pounding with 2x should have been roughing the passer calls not called, multiple penalties against Bills, and he was in there fighting and making great throws from the pocket and on the move. I wanted that win for Josh as odd as it seems. Then of course the play happens, and as soon as he runs backwards I went "crap its over," then Josh doing BIG D Josh things, finds some space and a target. So I go from this feeling of "oh no..." to seeing Clay wide effing open and going "HELL YES" to seeing the ball on the ground... along with my headset.