Haslett admits using steriods

Dan III

um, all he's doing is repeating a truth known to all - that steroid use in the nfl from the late 70s through mid 80s was beyond rampant. he's hardly giving away the secrets of the kingdom ...

285731[/snapback]

I've got it on reliable information that two of the three Bermuda Triangle are pillow biters. One was a linebacker from a little known college in Pennsylvania. I can't say who the other one was, be he resembles a fireplug with a dirty sanchez moustache and went to college in Boston.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He and Isiah Robertson were pals, but they were getting in fights at bars all the time, with each other for years. It was always in the OP police blotter. He was all jacked up on the juice. This is no surprise. It would be cool if he didn't pull a Canseco and shut up right now before he really names names.

In a discussion about Barry Bonds, steroids, and steroid use in baseball, Smerlas said he never did 'roids. This was BEFORE Haz came out of the closet. Smerlas said that after 14 years in the league he did not get better, he got older and slower, as opposed to some of the baseball players who have possibly (innocent until proven guilty) had their careers surge as they approached their late 30's, because of steroid use.

Kent Hull said he never did steroids either.

I think anything we say is unimportant because we were not there; we have opinions but not facts.

I think the stigma about steroid use today, even though they were not illegal in the past, is that athletes do not want their professional careers measured on performance enhancement aids, but athletic performance period.

I do not undestand what point Haz was trying to make.