The Best Team in the NFL is......

26CornerBlitz

What Team is the NFL's Best  

271 members have voted

1. 1. What Team is the NFL's Best

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 1:01 PM, Dopey said:

The more I think about it, the more questions I have on the rams d. Is the personel(sp)l really a fit for wade and his 3-4 concepts? I always thought suh was a better fit on a 4-3 defense. My initial thought was the front 4 should be able to pressure brees without much help from lbs and db blitzes. Now a 3-4 front would need help from olb or safety blitzes. Fowler might make a difference. That's why I will check back in a week or 2 to change my vote. Is that cheating? You are right about the rams secondary being weak.

Even though they beat the bucs on the road, it's hard to feel good about the Saints when they're not at home or in a dome. Tonight's game for the Rams is interesting. On the road, in the cold. This game will say a lot to me as to who is the better team. Rams at Saints, I take the Saints. At L.A., I go Rams. Better team? Toss up right now.

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Even though they beat the bucs on the road, it's hard to feel good about the Saints when they're not at home or in a dome. Tonight's game for the Rams is interesting. On the road, in the cold. This game will say a lot to me as to who is the better team. Rams at Saints, I take the Saints. At L.A., I go Rams. Better team? Toss up right now.

Home field will be huge as you intimate in your post.