Can't help myself but McD cost Peterman a long fruitful career

Billsfan1972

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Bears defense >>>>>>>>>> Jets defense.

Again shameful by McDermott to make Peterman play the toughest defenses. The receivers couldn't get any seperation or catch.

The Jets defense is absolutely pathetic today. Even the running game is going wild. Peterman would be picking them apart too. 

He can't play at the NFL level.  Stop with the excuses.  Bon voyage, auf wiedersehen, ciao, aloha, au revoir, and goodbye!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He can't play at the NFL level.  Stop with the excuses.  Bon voyage, auf wiedersehen, ciao, aloha, au revoir, and goodbye!

Yeah because he's had receivers this wide open before right? And a running game that could actually do something.

Wow Barkley can throw TD passes where Dawkins is standing wide open by 10 yards. YAY!

Anyone who can't see the difference between the Bears D and the Jets D is flat out incapable of logical thought.

Edited by suorangefan4

2 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

Yeah because he's had receivers this wide open before right? And a running game that could actually do something.

Wow Barkley can throw TD passes where Dawkins is standing wide open by 10 yards. YAY!

Anyone who can't see the difference between the Bears D and the Jets D is flat out incapable of logical thought.

Bears were home and Mack back.  Detroit put up more yards too.  I think even though my thread it is dead and I hope Peterman gets a practice squad job and opportunity elsewhere.