Ruth Bader Ginsburg Has Fallen

3rdnlng

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sad...pancreatic is an uphill battle.....operation alternative is rarely available if tumor is near the major artery....nick it and she'll bleed out.....it is a very aggressive form with minimal results...cousin lost her husband to it......my late mother lost her cousin and well as cousin's daughter and granddaughter to it.....

I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sad...pancreatic is an uphill battle.....operation alternative is rarely available if tumor is near the major artery....nick it and she'll bleed out.....it is a very aggressive form with minimal results...cousin lost her husband to it......my late mother lost her cousin and well as cousin's daughter and granddaughter to it.....

That’s a tough bundle to hold on to.  I’m so sorry.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Uphill.... 3 healthy people in my life before 50 didn’t last 3 months

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Uphill.... 3 healthy people in my life before 50 didn’t last 3 months

...sorry for your losses...it is one of the more brutal forms......did a bunch of research on it when my cousin's husband was diagnosed......a major artery runs through the pancreas.....tumor is usually far too close to the artery, ruling out surgery....nick the artery and you bleed out unstoppable......he was in good hands at Johns Hopkins but withered to 69 lbs when he died......

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sorry for your losses...it is one of the more brutal forms......did a bunch of research on it when my cousin's husband was diagnosed......a major artery runs through the pancreas.....tumor is usually far too close to the artery, ruling out surgery....nick the artery and you bleed out unstoppable......he was in good hands at Johns Hopkins but withered to 69 lbs when he died......

I’d call it the worst form from an objective viewpoint for those lost in my life so far.

• Like (+1) 1