267 members have voted

1. 1. Peterman Poll

• Supporter
    • Not a Big Fan
    • Just Get Rid of Him Already

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Let the Nancies whine. 

If Nate starts he starts.  

Get the run game going and take the pressure of the kid. 

Something the Bills haven’t managed to do effectively all season. It just may work though. The Bears will probably show stacked fronts to invite passes by Peterman. 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:59 AM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

He's a 5th rd pick that was forced to start because Taylor was playing like crap. I'm not going to bring up the Chargers game because I dont think you could evaluate any QB with what we gave Peterman to work with that day. You can remove the Snow game as well because that's just crazy weather conditions. Peyton Manning was a high 1st rd pick who threw a ton of INT's in his rookie year. Peterman was a 5th rd pick who is trying to make it work with the worst offensive talent that I have seen on a roster ever in the last 2 years. All I can say is if you can evaluate Peterman with what he's had to work with then you should be working in the NFL in some fashion. He has obviously shown the coaches something in the practice. If he can make plays against our solid/good defense he should be able to do it vs the Bears as well. I'm watching this game on Sunday hoping Peterman has a solid day throwing the football and making good decisions. 

Yes, the Peyton ***** Manning comparison. I see the homers are in peak dumbass mode. 

36 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hope that Nate plays well today. I feel bad for the guy. It would be nice if he were able to get some redemption with a solid performance and a win. 

We can only hope for the best.  

Another horrible output and it has to be the nail in the coffin. 

• Like (+1) 1