When will the Liberal hypocrisy ever end?

njbuff

38 minutes ago, peace out said:

I could care less. I figured the but her e-mails crowd might have something to say about it - looks like you do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnNk5y-7jyDpAs9QsoFoT

Dishonest leftist douche nozzles are the only people who ever said "but her emails."

The key issue was the intentional mishandling of classified documents, not that they were in the form of emails. But I suspect you already knew that and this is just a weak attempt by a dishonest troll to draw a false equivalency between things that are vastly different wrt the most relevant facts.

You're like a guy who spent the last 5 years defending a child predator and now cries foul because the prosecutors daughter spanked her child. 

Everyone who's not a hard left nut job sees right through this weak ass attempt by the left. You guys aren't scoring any points here.

On 10/31/2018 at 1:37 PM, njbuff said:

I don't have to point out all the stories, you pretty much know what they are.

I will just state one of the MANY moments of hypocrisy.

James Brown...... I mean....... Maxine Waters tells people to harass people with anything to do with Trump in public places and yet people are blaming Trump for the violence taking place in this country. That is just one example.

Kavanaugh getting grilled on baseless claims of sexual misconduct and yet there are crickets when it comes to credible allegations against Keith Ellison.

The hypocrisy never ends. I guess the hypocrisy ends when liberals don't control 95% of the media and Hollyweird.

Try going on a hunger strike. That will show them! 

3 hours ago, peace out said:

From your own link, which one is not like the other?

The official defended Ivanka Trump from comparisons to Clinton, noting Ms. Trump did not understand email communications rules and her emails also did not contain classified information. Ms. Trump also stopped using her personal address when she was informed her private email couldn't be used for government communication, the administration official told CBS News. 

Peter Mirijanian, spokesperson for Ivanka Trump's ethics counsel, Abbe Lowell, told CBS News in a statement she had used her email while she was "transitioning into government," and suggested she used her private account "until the White House  provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did."

Mirijanian stressed no classified information was transmitted in the messages, no emails were deleted and the emails have since been "retained" in conformity with records laws.

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1