Fan conduct at the game.

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

I've often told my kids, you can't get physical over words.  They are just words.  You can't swing at people whether it's their siblings or kids on the playground or at school over words.

Seems like so-called adults don't always listen to that advice.

I'm the guy that would get a beatdown. I love talking trash when someone starts annoying and just go about trying to crush em. But I don't have a fighting bone in my body and typically just start backing up like "oh crap" and usually de-escalates when the guy sees fear in me when he goes beyond verbal sparring

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'm the guy that would get a beatdown. I love talking trash when someone starts annoying and just go about trying to crush em. But I don't have a fighting bone in my body and typically just start backing up like "oh crap" and usually de-escalates when the guy sees fear in me when he goes beyond verbal sparring

That's pretty much where I'm at.

I was at the MNF game in Seattle a few years back and smoked weed for the first time in a very long time.(Not a fan, I prefer alcohol)

Three Seahawks fans disrespected/aggressively pursued my female cousin and I stepped in because it seemed like the right thing to do.

Needless to say, it didn't end well for me. I'll blame it on the weed although I don't think it would have made much difference. Luckily, I had enough alcohol in my system to numb the pain.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's pretty much where I'm at.

I was at the MNF game in Seattle a few years back and smoked weed for the first time in a very long time.(Not a fan, I prefer alcohol)

Three Seahawks fans disrespected/aggressively pursued my female cousin and I stepped in because it seemed like the right thing to do.

Needless to say, it didn't end well for me. I'll blame it on the weed although I don't think it would have made much difference. Luckily, I had enough alcohol in my system to numb the pain.

Aggressively pursued? I suppose you have to step in unless you let the ganja get you paranoid lol. But that would keep me even more incapable of defending myself haha. Pretty funny story cause I can totally imagine me just laying down and getting a serious beating with the most pathetic self defense, but it must have really sucked.

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Aggressively pursued? I suppose you have to step in unless you let the ganja get you paranoid lol. But that would keep me even more incapable of defending myself haha. Pretty funny story cause I can totally imagine me just laying down and getting a serious beating with the most pathetic self defense, but it must have really sucked.

The weed definitely slowed everything down and not in a good way considering 3 dudes wanted to beat the sh*t out of me. She's kind of a drama queen so I probably overreacted to HER reaction.

I really didn't expect these guys to actually throw down, so it caught me off guard. You live and learn.

I've been through quite a bit in life so it really didn't even phase me. I made sure I had my wallet, etc. and went about my night. What's done is done. Was just reminded of that incident because of the thread topic. I was already laughing about it a couple hours later. 

Edited by LSHMEAB

8 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

The weed definitely slowed everything down and not in a good way considering 3 dudes wanted to beat the sh*t out of me. She's kind of a drama queen so I probably overreacted to HER reaction.

I really didn't expect these guys to actually throw down, so it caught me off guard. You live and learn.

I've been through quite a bit in life so it really didn't even phase me. I made sure I had my wallet, etc. and went about my night. What's done is done. Was just reminded of that incident because of the thread topic. I was already laughing about it a couple hours later. 

That weed will cause you to hesitate every time. Been there. Lol. Spent many paranoid evenings at Ralph Wilson Stadium back in the day. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/30/2018 at 1:34 PM, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

You're worried about looking bad for the TV audience...you're priorities are effed up.

Lool at it the other way; Bills fans know how to have fun. Win or lose, it's just a game. Bills fans are used to this, and won't let it stop them from enjoying themselves and their hard earned money spent on a bad football team (on offense).

hit the nail...what our lives would be like, if our world stopped when we lose?? ...