Week 9: Bears Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Wyatt Teller In; Mack and Robinson Out for CHI

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well I have to say that while I don't think he is that great of a player and they could have done better... I certainly like his attitude.

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Why does it seem that Peterman always (with the exception of the Colts last year)  has to start against the best pass rushes in the league? 

It doesn't matter.  A player starts against who he starts against.  He can either do the job or he can't.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Well I have to say that while I don't think he is that great of a player and they could have done better... I certainly like his attitude.

It doesn't matter.  A player starts against who he starts against.  He can either do the job or he can't.

You are 100% correct, i just think this kid has some real $h!t luck. Hopefully pryor is not bull$hitting and will make him look good sunday. As much as peterman has disappointed and pissed me off, i like the kid and am pulling him to do a good job and at the very least finish a f*cking game for God's sake.

21 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You are 100% correct, i just think this kid has some real $h!t luck. Hopefully pryor is not bull$hitting and will make him look good sunday. As much as peterman has disappointed and pissed me off, i like the kid and am pulling him to do a good job and at the very least finish a f*cking game for God's sake.

Don't think he will have a choice but to finish this week unless he gets injured.  No way will the coach pull him for a guy that would have been here just a few days.  At least I don't think he would.  I think Nate sucks and will never be anything in this league, but I have seen the kid make some good throws so who knows... 

• Like (+1) 1

9 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Bears-Bills History

bc4noltgt4tzc6vqicpf.jpg

The Bears will visit the Bills Sunday in Buffalo. How much do you know about the two teams? Take this 9-question quiz to test your knowledge. And answer quickly – each question is timed so you’ll need to deliver your answers fast. Not happy with your result? Refresh and retry to improve your score and your speed.

Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer 

Don't expect Bears linebacker Khalil Mack (ankle) or wide receiver Allen Robinson (groin) on the practice field until at least Friday. Bears coach Matt Nagy said on Wednesday that both Mack and Robinson will follow a similar practice schedule to what they did last week. That likely means no practice on Wednesday or Thursday, limited on Friday, and questionable to Sunday's game vs. the Buffalo Bills.

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

some how they fared well against the texans rush.

The Texans didn't send heavy pressure with Allen in the game. They mostly played coverage to confuse him and had a spy waiting for him to limit damage with his legs.  They started sending pressure when Peterman had to come in because it's well known he doesn't react well to it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Texans didn't send heavy pressure with Allen in the game. They mostly played coverage to confuse him and had a spy waiting for him to limit damage with his legs.  They started sending pressure when Peterman had to come in because it's well known he doesn't react well to it. 

ok...i never noticed watt in coverage....

Bears vs. Bills Game Day at New Era Field

au7rvwbvt8lcgddltiuq

SCHEDULE

8:00 a.m. Abbott Road closes
9:00 a.m. Parking lots open
11:30 a.m. Stadium gates open (Easy entry - avoid lines)
11:45 a.m. Player warm-ups
12:40 p.m. Salute to Service ceremony
12:45 p.m. Stampede performance
12:50 p.m. Team introductions
1:00 p.m. Kickoff

DETAILS

Don’t miss kickoff or the pregame action! Be sure to arrive at the gates on time (60-90 minutes prior to kickoff) for fan safety, and to expedite the gate entry process.
Gate Giveaway: Salute to Service Dog Tag
Leader of the Charge: Marcellus Wiley, #75, DE (1997-2000)
National Anthem: Fmr USAF SSgt. Mark J. Lindquist
Color Guard: Niagara Falls AFB Honor Guard
Pregame: Salute to Service Ceremony
Halftime: NFL Flag Football Scrimmage

Bills Minute: Quarterback Update, Roster Additions (0:59)

In this edition of Bills Minute, the team prepares for Sunday's game vs the Bears, and they signed QB Matt Barkley, WR Terrelle Pryor, and P Colton Schmidt.

If Peterman does start, all of this means NOTHING. HOW MANY sh***y games does it TAKE with this guy at QB before he gets cut?

As Bills fans, we should not tolerate this BS any more. I don't care if we just signed Pryor or Barkley, GET SOMEONE ELSE IN THERE who is at least a tad bit competent. Starting Peterman is like conceding the game and giving the defense another opportunity to play great only to have it pissed away by a not ready for CFL quarterback.

ENOUGH!!! Enough. 

Is there anyway Anderson can play or is it just a foregone conclusion that he’s out? If Anderson can’t go I would rather start Barkley as is with very little passing. Or run the wildcat literally every down with maybe 5 or 6 throws from Pryor. No Peterman ever again. We have a few options now. None of which should ever be Peterman again.

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bears #1 and the Bills #32 on Aikman's List.

Bears Are NFL’s No. 1 Team in Aikman Ratings

The Aikman Efficiency Ratings measure offensive and defensive performance using a combination of seven key statistics identified by Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman, and then measured against league norms. An offense or defense performing exactly at league norms in all categories will earn a score of 75.

Based on total yards alone, the Bears rank 10th on offense and seventh on defense.