Will we ever run an NFL offense?

Rebel101

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

yes several years from now, when we’ve wasted our defense’s best years collectively.

hehe---someday we can be just like the 2018 indy colts

1 minute ago, billsfanmd07 said:

Its sad even the announcers admit the Bills have no offense and need to gimmmick.

Pathetic stat: No TDs in last 50 drives from our own side of the 50. Unheard of. Fire Dabold during bye week. Bring in Haley.

wow----i didnt realize it was that bad----and i knew it was bad. In fact that almost impossible to do;)

I'm optimistic that they retain the defense and are able to add talent to the offense to make Buffalo a pleasant watch.  Right now as a fan they play ugly nasty football.  Not in a poetic slam the  ball down the other teams throats sort of way either.  It's hard to watch.  Allen to me is entertaining at worst, makes some plays at best.  Him sidelined the last 8 games would be dissapointing.

The commentators were saying all night that the Bills receivers can't separate.

The guy on the sidelines said "Benjamin is a biscuit away from being a tight end". 

Our receivers aren't athletic. We don't have a single deep threat on the roster. 

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Should we be looking for an offensive minded Head Coach?  I say yes.  

McDermott looks like a good DC but he's completely lost as a HC.

You can't have an offense that's this historically bad and not receive a ton of blame.

This offense is completely unwatchable. 

We've failed to score 7 points in four of the eight games we've played!!!

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Should we be looking for an offensive minded Head Coach?  I say yes.  

McDermott should’ve never been hired in the 1st place. To go from Rex to McDermott, it shows how clueless the Pegulas are about building a modern NFL franchise. They really should’ve hired McVay, Shanahan, or a young, bright offensive mind in college. Hiring an conservative, meat and potatoes defensive coach like McDermott showed no progressive thinking whatsoever.

• Like (+1) 2