UB-51 MIA OH-42 Bulls 8-1, AJ83 3TDs 238yds school record

PromoTheRobot

31 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I just found out that the game I expected to be played on either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday was played on a Tuesday! Who plays football on a Tuesday???

The MAC Conference does!  In fact they just renewed their contract for Tuesday and Wednesday games on ESPN. #MACtion.  Just an FYI, UB plays next Tuesday night again at home. It's their final home game.

In fact the rest of their schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, then Friday. The good news is they are all on TV.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m of the belief that Johnson goes earlier than expected (assuming he tests well). There is a large variance in the way scouting services view him. Guys with the wide spread like that almost always go earlier than expected because it only takes one team. It is kind of the Patrick Mahomes / Josh Allen theory. You don’t need to be graded highly by everyone, just someone. 

That's definitely possible here.

For what it's worth, Kyle Crabbs from the Draft Network released his top 100 today and he had Johnson at #100 and Tyree at #98. I think they're in the process of updating their consensus big board in the near future too so I'm curious to see where the others rank them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I also think AJ will go higher than expected...and he should be going to the Buffalo Bills.  I know Dallas wants him and many others.  The Bills should not be passing up on any more high NFL draft talent like this in their own backyard.  The guy is polished & smooth, he catches the ball with his hands and he makes all kinds of contested receptions.  His size and speed are fine.  He knows how to get open and you can just see he is an NFL talent.  If the Bills pick in the #3-5 range maybe they trade down a few spots, acquire more draft pick(s), and take AJ closer to where he is projected,,,,mid-late 1st rounder.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, DCOrange said:

Hi

For what it's worth, Kyle Crabbs from the Draft Network released his top 100 today and he had Johnson at #100 and Tyree at #98. I think they're in the process of updating their consensus big board in the near future too so I'm curious to see where the others rank them.

I think #100 is way too low, but to have Tyree above Johnson is nuts. Johnson makes Tyree, not the other way around. Look at his stats without him.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

23 hours ago, DCOrange said:

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think #100 is way too low, but to have Tyree above Johnson is nuts. Johnson makes Tyree, not the other way around. Look at his stats without him.

As PTR said no way Tyree is a better player than AJ rn

AJ makes Tyree. Not that Tyree is bad but he isn’t ready For the NFL yet... AJ is

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.