Maybe the team should move out of Buffalo?

Jobot

I mean this is starting to feel like one of those relationships that should of ended a while ago...

We had some great years, but in the end, we just keep saying the same thing every year while already knowing that it will never work out....  Sell the team Terry, we all need to just move on.

2 minutes ago, Jobot said:

I mean this is starting to feel like one of those relationships that should of ended a while ago...

We had some great years, but in the end, we just keep saying the same thing every year while already knowing that it will never work out....  Sell the team Terry, we all need to just move on.

You first.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Jobot said:

At this point I really wouldn’t care one way or the other because I don’t really see them ever being good again, especially with this clueless ownership.