I was very wrong about Tyrod & have to own it.

On 10/21/2018 at 3:57 PM, ClemsonBills said:

It’s bad. I’m not taking any more time to find a better adjective.

How about some similes from Braveheart's execution?

Tyrod is like getting picked up by the neck with a rope.

Anderson is like getting pulled by horses attached to your arms and legs.

Peterman is like getting your guts pulled out and shown to you.

24 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Probably 

They win that game if Allen doesn’t go out too. The only way that they lose is if Peterman gets picked twice in the last 2 minutes. Which he naturally did.

To your point though, even if Tyrod is good for a couple to 3 more wins on the year it doesn’t matter. This team is going to win 4 or 5 games. Does winning 6 or 7 make it better? I’d argue that you are better off remaining a complete train wreck in hopes of massive changes. You could replace all 5 OL and your top 2 receivers (Zay to the slot). This is really just a terrible, terrible offense. It is by miles the least talented group in the NFL.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They win that game if Allen doesn’t go out too. The only way that they lose is if Peterman gets picked twice in the last 2 minutes. Which he naturally did.

To your point though, even if Tyrod is good for a couple to 3 more wins on the year it doesn’t matter. This team is going to win 4 or 5 games. Does winning 6 or 7 make it better? I’d argue that you are better off remaining a complete train wreck in hopes of massive changes. You could replace all 5 OL and your top 2 receivers (Zay to the slot). This is really just a terrible, terrible offense. It is by miles the least talented group in the NFL.

I usually don't say this, but     If "we're" going to suck, do it right.   Take the top 5 draft pick over the 12th. 

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Not sure they win that game with Allen.

They were still trailing by 4 before he exited and the offense sucked all game. 

that is true.  It was Nate's TD to Zay that got us the lead.  

wait.... Scott Law and I agreed?  (sorry it its the other Scott I was thinking of) 

2 hours ago, mannc said:

8-8 or 9-7 territory is where we were under Rex Ryan.  Why would it be desirable to tear down and rebuild in order to get back to where you started?  

Improvement from this year. Is 9-7 our goal? No. I'm talking baby steps. Expect and see continued improvement year to year. The year after an extended run in the playoffs. Not a difficult concept. Not sure why this has to be explained. But I'll take it a step further. If these aren't the results you get then you fire your coach and GM.