"Travis Henry is like...."

"Travis Henry is like...."... the girl you were banging in between girlfriends who thinks you really love her, and then when you finally find a really decent chick who is hot, with a big rack, and a nice ass and a nice personality and decide to move on, she won't stop calling at 3:00am drunk to tell you how much better she can do without you or tell you that she doesn't need you and how much better she can do than your sorry ass...)...

yeah, i know its a run-on... when travis can graduate past velcro shoes, I'll rip on him with proper english.

I really want to believe that this isn't the real travis henry....and that it is a assho&^ agent who is making him look bad but......

To think I used to get PO'd because he wasn't in the running for Pro Bowl selections.........

283924[/snapback]

no. this isn't the real one. The real one is currently hanging out at a Shell Gas Station with a 4 pack of Bartle's and James...

Travis Henry is like Saddam Hussein, as he is a man of great honor and integrity who does not tolerate untruthfulness. That bastard General Manager of the Buffalo Bills Tom Donahoe, and I won't say shamelessly, because he doesn't know what shame means, and his follower dog Mularkey, those villians will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are. Shelton is not worth an old shoe, Tom Donahoe deserves only to be beaten with shoes by football loving people everywhere, and Travis Henry and the Arizona Cardinals will drag the drunken junkie noses of the Buffalo Bills through the Arizona desert, praise Allah!

Travis Henry is like Saddam Hussein, as he is a man of great honor and integrity who does not tolerate untruthfulness.  That bastard General Manager of the Buffalo Bills Tom Donahoe, and I won't say shamelessly, because he doesn't know what shame means, and his follower dog Mularkey, those villians will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are.  Shelton is not worth an old shoe, Tom Donahoe deserves only to be beaten with shoes by football loving people everywhere, and Travis Henry and the Arizona Cardinals will drag the drunken junkie noses of the Buffalo Bills through the Arizona desert, praise Allah!

283960[/snapback]

seek help NOW

one of the toughest players in the NFL that carried the Bills to 6 wins in 2003 with a broken leg for the team. Without Travis were 2-14 in 2003. The Bills made the right decision in making Mcgahee the starter in 2004. Yes, no one wants to here Travis whine, piss & moan but he was a team player and it got him a nowhere. Yes, TD is right he's always right with player moves that's why were in the playoffs every year. Sorry but why not do a player for player trade here? Will LJ be cut? Maybe, but that also would mean that we might not get him so let me say this: Travis will not play for Bills this year and then he'll be a FA (can someone check to see if your eligible for FA if you sit out?) so in that scenario we don't get Travis or Shelton. I think this board is sometimes guilty including myself in assuming TD and management always makes the correct moves and anyone that disagrees is an idiot. Travis just wants another chance and a fresh start as does LJ so why not pull the trigger? If you think this O-line will be better than the first 8 games of last year your crazy. JMac is a great teacher but he has to have something to work with and remember we just lost our best Offensive lineman. Not doom & gloom just reality.

Guest BackInDaDay
Travis Henry is like Saddam Hussein, as he is a man of great honor and integrity who does not tolerate untruthfulness.  That bastard General Manager of the Buffalo Bills Tom Donahoe, and I won't say shamelessly, because he doesn't know what shame means, and his follower dog Mularkey, those villians will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are.  Shelton is not worth an old shoe, Tom Donahoe deserves only to be beaten with shoes by football loving people everywhere, and Travis Henry and the Arizona Cardinals will drag the drunken junkie noses of the Buffalo Bills through the Arizona desert, praise Allah!

283960[/snapback]

Priceless! :lol:

Baghdad's rant, that is.

Let's see.... "Travis Henry is like" the only player beside Sam Gash that seemed to give a damn whether his team won or lost back in 2002 and 2003.

That may not be enough for some of you, but it's enough for me.

....is just like every other player who is treated like a piece of trash by the same people who lost their voices cheering for him just a short time ago.

And people wonder why their is very little player-team loyalty in professional sports.

284044[/snapback]

Excellent post.

....is just like every other player who is treated like a piece of trash by the same people who lost their voices cheering for him just a short time ago.

And people wonder why their is very little player-team loyalty in professional sports.

284044[/snapback]

mais oui!