TravisHenry.com

I just can't get over the fact that Travis has a website.  I mean I don't picture him as being smart enough to even figure out how to install AOL let alone use it.

283885[/snapback]

It was a required class at Bryant and Stratton.

travis henry on the internet...

15 year old girls beware

283836[/snapback]

Before I even clicked on this post I figured an @$$ho!e like yourself and a few others would keep bringing up the 15 year old girl topic; just let it die! He was acquitted as the girl admitted she lied about her age. The only crime he is guilty of is a one night stand which plenty of guys on this site is guilty of if they had any game back in their younger days!

It's a shame that every player that plays for us who leaves or has a bad game or two is bashed unmercifuly; When Moulds leaves I guess he always dropped balls, never got open, and had all his children running around. When Nate leaves he will be remember for not knocking down that ball against the Jags. Some who post on this board has no class whatsoever!

There's a space inbetween "running back" and "height".  Could that space have said "buffalo bills" 6 months ago?

edit:  Travis watching Willis

Edit 2:  Forget that crap at the bottom, this is travis keeping Willis' spot warm

284137[/snapback]

There's a space between "Personal" and "Full Name". Could that space have said "likes to eat marshmallows" 6 months ago?

Before I even clicked on this post I figured an @$$ho!e like yourself and a few others would keep bringing up the 15 year old girl topic; just let it die! He was acquitted as the girl admitted she lied about her age. The only crime he is guilty of is a one night stand which plenty of guys on this site is guilty of if they had any game back in their younger days!

It's a shame that every player that plays for us who leaves or has a bad game or two is bashed unmercifuly; When Moulds leaves I guess he always dropped balls, never got open, and had all his children running around. When Nate leaves he will be remember for not knocking down that ball against the Jags. Some who post on this board has no class whatsoever!

284171[/snapback]

No he there was a plea agreement with the DA and he pled guilty and thus convicted of sexual molestation or misconduct. He was sentenced and has to register as a sex predator. This is in the news area on the BuffaloBills.com website. get your facts rights before you accuse others of being an ass. He is correct and you are wrong.

No he there was a plea agreement with the DA and he pled guilty and thus convicted of sexual molestation or misconduct.  He was sentenced and has to register as a sex predator.  This is in the news area on the BuffaloBills.com website.  get your facts rights before you accuse others of being an ass.  He is correct and you are wrong.

284178[/snapback]

I guess you missed the point: it wasn't whether he was acquited or not but the fact that he, others, and you if you want to put yourself in the band are all @$$ho!es for harping on that case. So oh Henry is such a bad awful guy who should be thought of as a sex offender and you need to keep your young girls at bay because, he being 21 at the time slept with a girl who lied and said she was 18 when she was really 15. He made an honest mistake, get over it. Anyone who can't by the average person definition is an @$$Ho!e. It's one thing to have an opinion of him as a player (BTW a lot of you don't give him the credit he deserves) but we can't even have an honest discussion about Henry as a player without some @$$ho!e bringing up this BS, LET IT DIE AND LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!