TBD "Kelly The Dog" - great writer

That's the kind of stuff that could actually convince me to start paying for content from the News.

Take good care of that guy, BN. That's the kind of quality and originality your paper has been sorely lacking.

On 10/22/2018 at 5:33 PM, Simon said:

That's the kind of stuff that could actually convince me to start paying for content from the News.

Take good care of that guy, BN. That's the kind of quality and originality your paper has been sorely lacking.

Thanks, dude. 

Here is a link to this weeks installment.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/10/26/buffalo-bills-fans-new-england-patriots-minnesota-vikings-baltimore-ravens-indianapolis-colts-houston-texans-nfl-week-8-opinion/

On 10/22/2018 at 8:33 PM, Simon said:

I don't know that you couldn't find that type of commentary right here on these pages. a lot of bases being covered for only 666 words/3740 characters. me thinks the quality of the word quality has been degraded to the point where this is seen as, 'quality'. but, this is only my opinion on this article, i'm sure he has written better pieces.

ETA: my bad your commentary wasn't in regard of this weeks article.

Edited by Foxx