10-17: McDermott Media Day Presser at 11:20 AM ET with McCoy, Anderson, & Allen Interviews Following the 12 Noon Practice - Derek Anderson Starts

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..his pressers are about as invigorating as Dopey Dickie Jauron's "weekly wakes"........coffee and embalming fluid served................

Better than Rex's comedy routines. Rex's entertainment value did not keep him from being a terrible coach.  

48 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Daboll is "visual with play calls"?......probably needs cataract surgery ASAP........at least we know the problem....

you misread it.

Do you have your cheaters on OLDTIME

: )

Just now, GoodHands15 said:

Don’t think it’s a cold sore he probably bit his lip in a tizzy on the side lines

His wife punched him for not fixing the QB situation sooner.

Her ring caught his lip and he went down. He is in double secret concussion protocol.
let that be a lesson to you  Sean.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

you misread it.

Do you have your cheaters on OLDTIME

: )

His wife punched him for not fixing the QB situation sooner.

Her ring caught his lip and he went down. He is in double secret concussion protocol.
let that be a lesson to you  Sean.  

...yup...250's......but need the "real deal" at 65 according to the eye doc.............my apology to Dabumbles.............:thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

“Even if you drop a ball I always knew him as, he’ll come right back to you next play. He’s going to tell you to forget about it and move on to the next play. He’s coming back to you to make the tough catches for him.”-Kelvin Benjamin

Why would he even bring up drops.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

“Even if you drop a ball I always knew him as, he’ll come right back to you next play. He’s going to tell you to forget about it and move on to the next play. He’s coming back to you to make the tough catches for him.”-Kelvin Benjamin

Why would he even bring up drops.

Absolutely no idea. 0:)

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yup...250's......but need the "real deal" at 65 according to the eye doc.............my apology to Dabumbles.............:thumbsup:

i already gave in. Progressive bifocals for me. I can see what i want to see, and ignore what i don't want to.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In the most bizarre manner, if Derek survives the next week or so ? This could be the best thing to come from a less than stellar plan.

btw

i already like this guy

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

i already gave in. Progressive bifocals for me. I can see what i want to see, and ignore what i don't want to.

In the most bizarre manner, if Derek survives the next week or so ? This could be the best thing to come from a less than stellar plan.

btw

i already like this guy

They are fortunate that they signed Anderson when they did given what happened to Allen.  Very poor planning to say the least. 

• Like (+1) 1