1. 1. Favorite NFL Prime Time Broadcast

• Thursday Night Football
    • Sunday Night Football
    • Monday Night Football
  2. 2. Least Favorite NFL Prime Time Broadcast

• Thursday Night Football
    • Sunday Night Football
    • Monday Night Football

The tables have turned & ABC in all their brilliant knowledge of how to screw up a good thing changed the best /most watched sporting event for decades from a free watch on local TV to something you had to buy cable to watch & gave all those ratings to NBC & turned the game of the week to Sunday instead of Monday !

BRILLIANT !! Put that game on the same day as the majority of the games are on TV any way & let's see if we can get enough dumb ***** to buy cable & keep those ratings !! 

I wonder just how much those ratings for MNF have dropped since the change in comparison to what SNF ratings are ? 

The guy that made that decision i bet went out the door with the rest of the people that were fired from the ESPN/ABC staff !! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

The tables have turned & ABC in all their brilliant knowledge of how to screw up a good thing changed the best /most watched sporting event for decades from a free watch on local TV to something you had to buy cable to watch & gave all those ratings to NBC & turned the game of the week to Sunday instead of Monday !

BRILLIANT !! Put that game on the same day as the majority of the games are on TV any way & let's see if we can get enough dumb ***** to buy cable & keep those ratings !! 

I wonder just how much those ratings for MNF have dropped since the change in comparison to what SNF ratings are ? 

The guy that made that decision i bet went out the door with the rest of the people that were fired from the ESPN/ABC staff !! 

You are right... I had to buy Sling orange for ONE channel, espn, so the wife could watch the MNF game in the living room. Have everything on Sling blue we want except for that one damn channel.