After week 6 AFC East could have a 4-way tie

RPbillsfan

It feels a little like deja vu with the Pats.  I almost feel like they do it on purpose - start slow, make everyone think the run is over, then win 10 in a row.

KC is due for a loss, and that’s a tough game - at night, at Gillette, and with that annoying Viking horn or whatever it is blaring all night.

They probably get sole possession of first on Sunday, and stay there the rest of the season, while we see the obligatory “order has been restored” posts all over the internet from their entitled fan base.

Groundhog Day.

3 hours ago, QCity said:

Watt's tied for the league lead in sacks, Clowney looks to be hitting his form with 2.5 in last 2 games. Toughest match up for our OL to date.

And yet they still have the same record as the Bill's do going into the game playing agiants what looked to have been an easier schedule then the Bill's......

5 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

I've been reading post after post about trading McCoy for future draft capital.  But I do think this talk is premature.

The AFC east standings as of this morning show the Patriots and Dolphins at 3-2 and the Bills and Jets at 2-3.  Of 16 divisional games to be played, only two have been scheduled and completed.

Therefore let's look at this weeks match-ups

Bills @ Texans - Watson day-to-day, poor offensive line, shakey secondary, Bills could get a tight gritty win to go 3-3

Colts @ Jets - Jets coming off romp over Broncos, Colts got smoked at NE but have three additional days of rest, tough game to call but let's say Jets win and move to 3-3

Bears @ Dolphins - Fins hot start fading as they got hammered by the Patriots and did a huge collapse in Cincinnati last week.  Bears coming off bye after crushing Bucs.  Love the Bears to go into Miami and squish the fish.  Dolphins drop to 3-3

Chiefs @ Patriots - Boy is this one gonna be fun.  Let's see if Bellicheck can create a defensive masterpiece to shut down or even slow down the impressive and creative Chiefs or possibly outscore then in a wild shootout on Sunday night football.  Let's say Chiefs get the win and drop the patriots to 3-3.

In this scenario, the AFC East is in a 4 way tie, 87.5% of division games left to play out and the worst of the Bills schedule is behind them.

If I'm the Bills I am making moves to add to my roster without giving away future draft choices and let this play out.

Your thoughts are very much appreciated on this topic.

Colts will beat the Jets,  the Pats game could easily be a loss for the Pats.  Chicago will def win and the Bills will have their hands full with a good Texans team whose secondary is hurt.. so I see it like this..

Pats 3-3

Phins 3-3

Jets 2-4

Bills 2-4

and if the Pats win they only have one more “tough” game on their schedule and that’s next week against the bears.