Next Sunday Could Be a Tough One For Both O-lines

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What are you going to do instead of watching the game on Sunday?

I don't watch Buffalo Bills games this season.  The team is that bad.  I watch the development of Buffalo Bills rookie QB Josh Allen.  And I don't see much (if any) development going on in Buffalo Bills rookie QB Josh Allen.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What are you going to do instead of watching the game on Sunday?

Probably go to the kennel and watch them put down stray dogs ;) 

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

I don't watch Buffalo Bills games this season.  The team is that bad.  I watch the development of Buffalo Bills rookie QB Josh Allen.  And I don't see much (if any) development going on in Buffalo Bills rookie QB Josh Allen.

If you don`t watch the games how would you know this.

2 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Do you have a special camera where it only shows close ups of Allen or something?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Buffalo Bills vs. the Houston Texans.  What a garbage-fest game this sounds like already.

8-8 forever!

:thumbdown:

Maybe both teams should forfeit.

6 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Yeah, they're 2-3.  Terrible.  Horrible. 

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Bills fans watch every game. I didn't miss attending games during the wonderful '84-'85 seasons....of course I drank a lot back then

Edited by nucci