Bills vs. Titans Post Game Pressers & Interviews

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

The Buffalo Bills improve their 2018 record to 2-3 by winning a home game by a score of 13 to 12.  The Buffalo Bills managed to score one touchdown and two field goals.

8-8 forever!

:thumbdown:

Josh Allen in his presser:  “I care about letters.  I care about the W’s.  I don’t care how ugly the stats look, if we’re out on top, that’s all I care about.  Guys who pass for 400 yards and 6 TD and lose,  it’s still a loss at the end of the day.”

I’m with Josh

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Josh Allen in his presser:  “I care about letters.  I care about the W’s.  I don’t care how ugly the stats look, if we’re out on top, that’s all I care about.  Guys who pass for 400 yards and 6 TD and lose,  it’s still a loss at the end of the day.”

I’m with Josh

When you have to nerf the whole passing game there won't be many W's coming. Enjoy this one.

27 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I’m with Josh

And I am with you Hapless. The Kid has 4.5 games under his belt. Would have been nice to have all the number one reps in training camp, but here we are. He is learning, you can see it, and Derek Anderson will be a nice addition to help him.

30 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

You and Josh Allen are 8-8 forever.

:thumbdown:

Aaron Rodgers passed for 442 yds and 3 TDs today.  If you asked him if he’d swap for crap stats and a W what do you think he’d say?

I think 8-8 is optimistic for this season.  I have no idea where we’d get 8 wins.  There’s a reason Beane fought to keep our draft board.

• Like (+1) 2

Alexander: "We had to get a Win" (2:36)

Bills linebacker Lorenzo Alexander spoke to the media following the team's win against the Titans. Alexander discussed why it was important for the team to bounce back this week and how guys were flying around on defense in an attempt to make plays.

Hauschka: "It was a Huge Victory for the Team" (2:56)

Bills kicker Stephen Hauschka spoke to the media following the team's win against the Titans. Hauschka spoke about making the game winning field goal and what was going through his head as he prepared for the attempt.

Poyer: "It's a Great Win for Us" (3:51)

Bills safety Jordan Poyer spoke to the media following the team's win against the Titans. Poyer discusses what it means to have a reliable kicker in Stephen Hauschka on the team and the mindset of forcing turnovers on every play.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills vs. Titans Post Game Pressers & Interviews
1 hour ago, JimS said:

And I am with you Hapless. The Kid has 4.5 games under his belt. Would have been nice to have all the number one reps in training camp, but here we are. He is learning, you can see it, and Derek Anderson will be a nice addition to help him.

My thoughts exactly! 

• Like (+1) 1

So about 1:35 into Josh Allen's presser, someone asks him about how he's working on developing as a passer.

He says what sounds to me like "just constantly throwing routes on "air" and things in the pocket" - does anyone know what he means by that? 

Am I mishearing him?

Then he says "I go out about 30 minutes before practice and I"m throwing with Shae, just working on spiral and a little bit of accuracy things"

Is this the guy he's referring to?  It's not an impressive resume' for someone charged with improving our franchise guy's footwork and accuracy

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches-roster/shea-tierney