Turnstile Signings & Releases: Why Bother?

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I tragically lost mine three years ago and despite trials and tribulations, the wounds remain wide open...............

I'm sorry to hear that, AFL. I can't even imagine...

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2018 at 2:45 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...been following this club and the NFL for 56 years and am probably WAY too old to understand this strategy.....BUT....why do we bother signing a guy only to release him two or three days later?...sure brings new meaning to a lot spot with a FIFTEEN MINUTE PARKING sign......how does this differ from bringing in a guy for a tryout and not signing him?...what can possibly be gained from a two or three day signing followed by release?....what did I miss?.....

You're right.....And that's the reason why players live Vontae Davis, feel no shame in quitting on us at Halftime...who wants to play here, when they'll bring U in for a week or 2, then send U packing@

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I tragically lost mine three years ago and despite trials and tribulations, the wounds remain wide open...............

My heart goes out to you. Losing someone you love is very difficult and that doesn’t even begin to describe it. 

• Like (+1) 1