LeSean McCoy at WR???

wppete

17 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think lining him up as WR in the slot or outside will make him less threatening as a WR, not more.  They should get him the touches as they have since he has been here.

Or they should find a legit NFL OC to get it done.  Or a HC with an offensive background.  It's 2018...

FWIW, I’m not talking about converting him to a WR. I’m saying, 10 or so snaps a game split him out if it helps. Motion him out of the backfield and maybe you can isolate him on an LB? These other teams are doing it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

FWIW, I’m not talking about converting him to a WR. I’m saying, 10 or so snaps a game split him out if it helps. Motion him out of the backfield and maybe you can isolate him on an LB? These other teams are doing it. 

I'm saying he was very effective at catching the ball when he was not spit out.  Since he's been in  Buffalo.  They just need to go back to last year's playbook.  No need to copy another team--the blueprint for getting him his touches is already there.  Daboll's lack of meaningful experience as an NFL playcaller is laid bare here...

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Cosell’s play of the week had the Rams swing Gurley out to the boundary, forcing the corner to slide over on him and the line backer onto Woods. Boom. Woods down the seam for a touchdown. 

This stuff shouldn’t be that hard.

• Like (+1) 1