2018 TO 2019 ROSTER

Tatonka68

19 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Hysterical that some folks think Zay Jones will be on this roster next year.  The only way he makes the team is if we roll with Holmes as our #1 WR again.

Wow we are 4 games into the season and he has no chance in your opinion off being on the roster?

1 hour ago, billrooter said:

Wow we are 4 games into the season and he has no chance in your opinion off being on the roster?

Yes.  We are 20 games in Jones career and he may actually be a worse player than when he started.  An incredible feat, but one that is shirley to get you booted.

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Yes.  We are 20 games in Jones career and he may actually be a worse player than when he started.  An incredible feat, but one that is shirley to get you booted.

He hasn't caught many balls I will give you that, but nobody on the team has, but he hasn't had the dropsies like last year either. I wish he was playing better hell I wish the other receivers were as well but the line sucks and we have a rookie qb who is not going through progressions. What do you expect him to throw the ball to himself?

3 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Don't call me Shirley.

16 hours ago, TPS said:

I think they will move on from Clay as well; not enough production for his cost, and I believe his cap # finally makes it doable. 

Agreed.....on Clay

I also think this entire OL could see turnover except for Dawkins......Wyatt Teller I am hoping gets some burn this year to see what we have there

On 10/3/2018 at 12:08 AM, billspro said:

We should be drafting oline in round 1. Preferably after a trade down acquiring 3 first round picks. 

like the best lt in the draft so we can move dawkins to the right side. i would also target a center fairly high.

just spitballin a 2019 oline....

Lt  best pro ready no.1 rated Lt in the draft

Lg  warmack

C  bodine/Fa/rookie   I have no idea who might be a good fa pickup might be.

Rt teller

Rt dawkins

On 10/3/2018 at 5:29 AM, mabden said:

Take your pick:

5. OG Michael Jordan, Soph. Ohio State

At 6-7 and 312 pounds, Jordan is like a big offensive tackle working at guard. With his massive size and his run blocking ability – he erases everything in front of him – he’s ready for the NFL now. But he’ll have to wait one more year. For now, he’ll get to blast away for one of the nation’s best backfields.

4. OG Beau Benzschawel, Sr. Wisconsin

Go ahead and throw the names of all five Badger offensive linemen in a bag, pull one out, and you might just have the best blocker in college football. The 6-4, 317-pound versatile Benzschawel could kick outside at tackle if needed, but he has locked down the right guard spot for the last few years. He’ll join Michael Deiter to give the Badgers the best interior blockers in college football.

3. OG Nate Herbig, Jr. Stanford

Gigantic, the 6-4, 348-pounder is very big, very strong, and very good at carrying the weight well. The best interior blocker on another great Cardinal line, it’s just job to do the heavy lifting for Bryce Love and the great ground game. If needed, he can move to center, too, but he’ll be too tough to replace at guard.

2. C Ross Pierschbacher, Sr. Alabama

While he’s not the star that Jonah Williams is at tackle, the 6-4, 301-pounder is the leader of another great front five. Able to play guard, he’ll end up starting at center after earning all-star honors last year. He started out his career as a smallish but terrific starter at left guard, and that’s where he’ll likely be at the next level. But some teams will try him out at center, too.

1. OT/OG Michael Deiter, Sr. Wisconsin

There might be better guards, better centers, and better tackles, but no one is better at being a possible all-star at any of the three positions. He could be a next-level left tackle option with a bit more work – he started on the outside last year – or he can be a star at left guard.

At 6-6 and 321 pounds, he’s got the prerequisite mass for a Badger blocker, and now he’ll dominate on the inside. If needed, he’ll move one step over and see time at center, too – which is where he’ll likely end up playing in the NFL.

Seriously give me two please and a shot of Rye