We All Know The Bills Issues....Now Share Your Solutions

BuffaloRush

On 9/30/2018 at 5:38 PM, BuffaloRush said:

So many posts hear about the many struggles that the bills have had this season. It’s very easy to point out what the problems are with this team. But the bigger question is how do you fix these problems.  so many posts hear about the many struggles that the bills have had this season. It’s very easy to point out what the problems are with this team. But the bigger question is how do you fix these problems?

Let’s start with the offense of line. The play for many of the games this year have been offensive. But again how do you fix this problem? Many have suggested taking Connor McDermitt and using him to replace Jordan Matthews. How about removing John Miller and replacing him with Wyatt Teller? But as you saw today when McDermott was there he was absolutely owned off the edge. So how do you fix the offense of line?

Bills quite possibly have the worst wide receivers in the NFL. They either are invisible Zay Jones nine factors like Andre Holmes or drop passes when they get a chance to make a play like Kelvin Benjamin. So what’s the solution here? Do you honestly think that Rishard Matthews could give this receiving team a boost? And would you try to draft pick to bring him on the team? What is the solution at wide receiver?

Remember I’m looking for solutions for this season. We’re not talking next year. So any suggestions that you have make have to occur over the span of the next few weeks.

And any suggestions that you may have to be realistic. It’s not like you can just trade for a Julio Jones.

So take a chance and come up with the best plan for the Bills moving forward

Everyone wants to whinge but no one has a good, realistic solution.

Haha first I saw the “hear” instead of “here” so my eyes skipped immediately to the second paragraph where I was sacked by “offense of line”

3 hours ago, The Process said:

Yep I missed it....should have quoted him. So many say I'm done....usually around Thanksgiving LOL

Hah no worries! I knew right when I read your reply that mine came off completely wrong. Can not stand someone who jumps from team to team like a lot of people do. 

Loyal til the end. #billsmafia

Solutions:

This off season use the cap we will,have on the following:

Tevin Coleman

Jesse James

Ali Marpet

Golden Tate

Quincy Enunwa

Trevor Siemian

Corey Grant

Fully aware they all may not make it to FA, but there will also be players released that are comparable.

Draft: One of the many pass rushers coming out this season, G/C, T, and a WR. 

Replace Juan Castillo. Get a QB coach that has more experience with QBs than WRs.